GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Abhi wanted revenge from the Rishabh and/or Gitu.  So, he hatched an elaborate plan - 2 years of courtship, 6 years of supposed death and a few months of return drama coupled with rebirth.

He thrust madness on Gitu, as her helpless brother watched, in spite of being blind. Abhi, trained Priyam to act as his rebirth and finally came back for the Grand Finale. He got his revenge - or so he would like to believe. He played his game well. What he didn't account for was Gitu?

She was supposed to be the weakest link, the easily manipulative, the no-sense girl, the use-and-throw medium for his revenge.

Abhi surely believes revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold.

But no one told him, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, in this case driven mad.

Had Sherlock been here, he would've said, The Game is On.

And Abhi won the match set and point. But not the game. He is checkmated, by the queen and he isn't even aware of it.

p.s. SJ was outstanding, the slow disintegration of mind, the realisation of deceit, the hopelessness, the despair, the give up and ultimately, the comeback.

So was the lil boy who played Priyam. The fake fear, the taunts, the plotting, and the final gift to his Gaura. Boy, what a boy. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
Hey hi..Thanks for info..I have to watch epi yet..Can just tell me ke will it be revealed on next epi that how geetu new whole plan
beguiling thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The scene after Priyam hears Geetanjali screaming from her room had me in tears :'( I was legit sobbing in the interval :'( It was sooo sad to see Geetanjali being driven mad like that. 
The episode was so gripping! 👏 Kudos to the writers as well, they knocked it outta the park with the edge of the seat drama. 

And yes Surbhi and Varun (Priyam's real life name is Varun too) were sooo convincing in their parts, just as how you have described! Without such performances probably the show wouldn't have had the same 'punch'. 

I can't wait to see what Geetanjali gets upto next and how she seeks her revenge. 

Great post Gita! <333 
SamsinghR thumbnail
So why do u think abhi was behaving of not knowing RV and that knives mark???
we are yet to see abhi's side and why did priyam helped gaura to find radheshyam bcoz chhoti maa was totally against it ???
sanju.b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ys thank god finally game is on and from both sides..
btw i think that ragini was mental patient and thats why they planned this with geetu all that drama so that she lost her mind. remember that banjara lady said u both ( geetu and ragini) are connected by destiny or bhagya.
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krish58

Hey hi..Thanks for info..I have to watch epi yet..Can just tell me ke will it be revealed on next epi that how geetu new whole plan

The precap was about Gitu being attacked in the mental asylum. 
How Gitu know of the plan - Hopefully, they would show us how Gitu knew of Abhi's plan. Inall probability, she must;ve overheard Priaym's phone call.

SamsinghR thumbnail
@Gita yeah u are right sewakram was looking at some1 while talking to priyam I guess she was standing behind priyam.
I am not sure though
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_Smith

The scene after Priyam hears Geetanjali screaming from her room had me in tears :'( I was legit sobbing in the interval :'( It was sooo sad to see Geetanjali being driven mad like that. 

The cold smile that Priyam gave, while Gitu was screaming, gave me goosebumps.
The episode was so gripping! 👏 Kudos to the writers as well, they knocked it outta the park with the edge of the seat drama. 
Too many revelations happened in one episode. The screenplay was so gripping, I was literally on the edge of the sofa. Didn't get up even during ad breaks. Thinking of what would happen next.
And yes Surbhi and Varun (Priyam's real life name is Varun too) were sooo convincing in their parts, just as how you have described! Without such performances probably the show wouldn't have had the same 'punch'. 
Priyam's real name is Varun -- Hmmm, no wonder, you always supported him.😉 Just joking.
I can't wait to see what Geetanjali gets upto next and how she seeks her revenge. 
Yeah, now on to Gitu's revenge. bring it on. 
Great post Gita! <333 

Thanks Nikita.

GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamsinghR

So why do u think abhi was behaving of not knowing RV and that knives mark???
we are yet to see abhi's side and why did priyam helped gaura to find radheshyam bcoz chhoti maa was totally against it ???

Maybe to make them doubt Abhi, so that they would take him for the test, leaving Gitu alone in the house.

Knife mark - Maybe we haven't yet seen the whole side of the story. There's more to the Abhi-Priyam angle. If army reports have come positive, then he should be Abhi only. 

I think Choti Maa tried to kill Abhi, with an accident. But he came to know and survived. So he knew about Radheshyam. CHoti Maa thinks Abhi is killed, while he made plans with Priyam.
GitaIyer thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanju.b

ys thank god finally game is on and from both sides..
btw i think that ragini was mental patient and thats why they planned this with geetu all that drama so that she lost her mind. remember that banjara lady said u both ( geetu and ragini) are connected by destiny or bhagya.

Yes, its one from both sides, or rather 3 sides - there's Choti Maa and Kavya on the other side too.
Wonder why G never doubted the Banjara lady? She seemed creepy right from the first appearance.