Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Randhir was never right but he was never wrong too

Whatever he did to Kaustauki was really bad πŸ˜† such a jerk RD was then 😑 haye gussa nahi ayega kya karun Negative points chodh k positive points discuss kar lete hainπŸ˜›

Randhir is kind of a person anyone would wish having as a friend. He was a true friend to Karan and whatever done to Kaustauki was only for this bond. I don't remember if he had troubled any other girl ever πŸ€” Even in Sanyukta's case, she used to trouble him...He never initiated anything πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by romaila - 7 years ago
His ways were wrong, his intentions were not.
Sorry Like Icon is not working for me. The edit is nice and his smile is as mischievous as a naugthy boy.
sawaira thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Randhir was very mean here, he was enjoying standing there with a smirk πŸ˜Š Karan never deserved that position, but we got to see few Sandhir scenes because of this πŸ˜Š The edit is very creative.
Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I could never understand the bond which randhir and karan shared when i initially began watching the episodes...but later, having actually met a couple of guys who share a bond closer than brothers in real life, i can understand his actions. Maybe methods were wrong but his heart was in the right place after all
-Sanyu
-Glitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Damn How much I missed this place?? 😭
This post made me Nostalgic
Should I post My edits As well??
muhje Likha nai aathi πŸ˜†

Mystic_Aura thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Glitz-

Damn How much I missed this place?? 😭
This post made me Nostalgic
Should I post My edits As well??
muhje Likha nai aathi πŸ˜†

Dharu diiπŸ€—
Supermagical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So you plan everything in single post...nice idea! Coming to the post content, the man was wrong about a lot of things in that girl's case. Can defend him in Sanyukta's case but here sorry...Again peace!! πŸ˜†
Maxine_May thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: romaila

Randhir was never right but he was never wrong too

Whatever he did to Kaustauki was really bad πŸ˜† such a jerk RD was then 😑 haye gussa nahi ayega kya karun Negative points chodh k positive points discuss kar lete hainπŸ˜›

Randhir is kind of a person anyone would wish having as a friend. He was a true friend to Karan and whatever done to Kaustauki was only for this bond. I don't remember if he had troubled any other girl ever πŸ€” Even in Sanyukta's case, she used to trouble him...He never initiated anything πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah whatever he was doing was for Karan but he was hurting Kaustuki
Hurting someone who has done no harm to you is not right 😳
That was the one time Randhir was wrong .. There was another time when he was wrong will discuss it later πŸ˜›
Yes in Sanyukta's case she had initiated the fight πŸ˜†

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: Darklord15

His ways were wrong, his intentions were not.

Sorry Like Icon is not working for me. The edit is nice and his smile is as mischievous as a naugthy boy.

Thank you 😊
True his intentions was right but his ways was wrong

Maxine_May thumbnail

Originally posted by: sawaira

Randhir was very mean here, he was enjoying standing there with a smirk πŸ˜Š Karan never deserved that position, but we got to see few Sandhir scenes because of this πŸ˜Š The edit is very creative.

Thank you 😊
He has a cute wicked smile
Actually both Karan n Kaustuki were less deserving .. Karan was always helpless without Randhir and Kaustuki was helpless without Sanyukta