Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: VIMAL.M

She is Pooja Banerjee who will play SI sister role as said by SBS

Two sis show.Hindi soaps can't handle two sis show well.Have to wait n see how CV's will handle this show.I am skeptical reg this show.My excitement level slightly went down.

She is not playing Sanaya sis now becos TC article said she approached for life ok show. "I like the role. It is naughty, funny, and witty so I got intrigued about this Apsara character... The talks are still going on with the makers of the show. If the look is finalised then I might start shooting soon," Pooja said in a statement.
Guinea thumbnail
Landed ...

Here's hoping this is the last thread before the Sony show starts and we finally move into a new forum 😃
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

She is not playing Sanaya sis now becos TC article said she approached for life ok show. "I like the role. It is naughty, funny, and witty so I got intrigued about this Apsara character... The talks are still going on with the makers of the show. If the look is finalised then I might start shooting soon," Pooja said in a statement.

SI is doing NB now.So she can't start shooting for her Sony show.SI will start shooting after NB ends.Till that time Pooja's role can end in Life Ok show Har Maard Ka Daard.Then she can start shooting for Kavya Ki Pratna.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

She is not playing Sanaya sis now becos TC article said she approached for life ok show."I like the role. It is naughty, funny, and witty so I got intrigued about this Apsara character... The talks are still going on with the makers of the show. If the look is finalised then I might start shooting soon," Pooja said in a statement.

Also I would like to add .. Sanaya's character having a sister who plays a significant role viz a viz a 2 sister show are two different things ...
The story is abt the life of a girl who suffers from some behavioural disorder ..
Pari-sona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guinea

Also I would like to add .. Sanaya's character having a sister who plays a significant role viz a viz a 2 sister show are two different things ...
The story is abt the life of a girl who suffers from some behavioural disorder ..

di if show names is kavya ki parthana its means both the sis have imp role in the show that's why show name is on two sis name na one is normal n other one have problem.
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

di if show names is kavya ki parthana its means both the sis have imp role in the show that's why show name is on two sis name na one is normal n other one have problem.

Sure ..when did I say role isn't important . It was important even when the show was titled behenain ...
Let's see how things unfold before we jump to conclusions ...
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Pari-sona

thank u deepti u liked that n ipk one was didi ki saut I think n that name was not only gastronomically its was also economically,socially from every side middle-class n thank god they changed it but I really hope this time also beyond dreams stick with MHTR But somewhere I feel chances r very low.

Oh yeah, Didi ki saut.. How could I forget that horrible title..  Wrong in every sense of the word..

MHTRS is so beautiful.. Hopefully that's the one finalised.. 
SS88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I like MHTRS too, it can apply to sisters as well, why KKP. Gastronomically middle class, haha, Sarabhai vs Sarabhai was such a hoot, they just don't make content like that on Indian TV anymore. 
Coming to the new confusion regarding the two Poojas, I am actually not very concerned. They can get the same Pooja to play both mother and daughter. From what I understand, the sisters might lose their parents in childhood, or at least their mom. So, the same actress can play Prarthna and the mom . I recognize the man playing the dad, he does cameos (good actor, BTW) in Bollywood movies. 

I hope the show lives up to all the expectations. I know a lot of people complain that there isn't equal emphasis given to both female leads in a show with 2 main female actors, but I think that's a problem for another time. It is possible that they'll be able to handle it very well. From the title(KKP ) and the earlier one Behenein, you can tell that the sisters and their relationship with each other is an important aspect of the story. 
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
A NOTE

Sanaya fans I have a request.

Please do NOT get entangled with the older well known ones u fight from ages on NB forum PLEASEE!!

And more importantly this trashy news and the reactions

MEANWHILE...
Nach Baliye: Malaika Arora steps in for Sonakshi Sinha

Sonakshi Sinha, who is currently judging the dance reality show Nach Baliye, alongside filmmaker Mohit Suri and choreographer Terence Lewis, will go missing for the upcoming episodes as, after the recently concluded Da-bangg tour, she will embark on a musical tour of South Africa. According to sources, reality show veteran Malaika Arora has stepped in for Sona.

"Malaika begins shooting on Tuesday. She will make her entry with the male contestants on her chartbusters, "Munni" and "Anarkali"," the source added. Incidentally, Malaika has previously served as a judge on the first and second seasons of the show.

I know EXACTLY what MOST OF U MUST BE feeling. Anyone who follows my twitter handle can see what thoughts I myself share on the 'woman' concerned.
Use twitter and Instagram and facebook to tell ANYTHING you want about this development.

BUT PLEASE PLEASE not on the AT on NB forum and NOT ON ANYWHERE of NB Forum or IF either.

Please guys. Try to refrain from typing anything trashing her there.

I'm making this request as a friend PLEASE listen!!

Edited by princessunara - 7 years ago
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Congo on the new thread guys 🤗Hopefully this is thread where we get all the final direct confirmations from the horses mouth itself(director and PH). Fingers crossed ⭐️