Loving this show alot hope it runs a long time and they don't change..

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
the leads. 😊

In fact the way the story is going with some similarities to a show I used to love where the male lead hates the female lead because he loves someone else and that female lead is perfect in everything to do with bhagwan rituals etc however twist here is that she doesn't belief in god, but I feel the story is leading to how she will believe in the end

I just hope they won't change the female and male lead when we are so attached to them playing these characters and spoil it for me.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I also love this show it's very interesting and all the
Characters
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, it's a really good show! something different and it has been charming from the very start 😃 fab performances by the actors too 👏 and kanwar is  😳

but the forum is so inactive 😭
cutebaby10 thumbnail
yes this is awesome show let's see later if she believe in god😊😊😳
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I knew it right fro the 1st episode that they're gonna make the FL believe in god as there were voiceovers of god that such incidents will happen in Aastha's life which will cover the distance between god and her... there's no question about the story as they themselves gave it out but I just want the ML's family to stop acting like how they're now, to become a bit more humane
iPriyalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have just started watching the show and I'm loving it. I've still not caught up with all the episodes, but I love how they are not dragging/overdoing. Everything is pretty smooth and cute. Especially aastha and Shiv! They're adorable.
Although I have to say I'm not very sure they will turn her into a believer at the end. I feel the distance between god and her will reduce, she might start thinking differently but she'll remain atheist. 
Spoilt thumbnail
Well the family is... i think they're subconsciously  pretentious? They act in a way that  they think God wants them to act in...according to their impression of God... I've  a feeling that through 'atheist Aastha', they'll gain clarity on God 😊
Tipsy11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guru Maa seems fishy too me and evil
Niha1999 thumbnail
Ya even I loved the show very much...
Spoilt thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tipsy11