21st April - Live Update ( MehRya Back In Agra)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts With...Ratan chacha helping picking up Mahek and asks mahek what happened...Shaurya turns around and sees them from back side...but miss them because of rush..he sits back again near Tomb praying for Mahek...

Mahek is drinking water when she finds Shaurya outside walking silently...she hides herself and cries...A goon is also keeping an eye on him.

It's night..ratan chacha comes and gives her phone with a new sim..and tells kanta Only has this number...ratan asks everyone is uploading photos.. upload my photo also on Facebook...Mahek tells I will upload on my I'd...

Shaurya gets a notification on his mobile and he checks his mobile to find MS uploading photo... Shaurya finds out that MS is Mahek and think about old conversation they had..

He pings her asking how are you...she tells you came after 4 months online..and he tells even you came online after long..

He asks you look sad..she tells nothing iam fine..he tells  don't lie...she tells I have left my home and the person I loved back in my city..he asks where are you now..

She tells iam in the city of love... leaving my love behind..ratan comes and interrupts her..

Shaurya tells to himself that he promised that he will find in 24 hours..

Ratan is happy that Mahek is handling the dhabaa...a worker comes and tells a customer is complaining about the food...mehek tells I have cooked it and I will handle it..

Mahek comes and taste the food and tells Everything is fine what is extra than... Shaurya gets up and tell everything is fine but I think you have put more tears in it while cooking...Mahek is shocked to see him there

someone clicks their photo together...

Everyone in Sharma house ignore kanta ..Jeevan tries to avoid taking break fast and taking tiffin...he tells you are doing all because of your ego..you aren't the same person whom I married...he tells you can try stopping her but what ever is written in her destiny she will get it .

Shaurya hugs Mahek...Ratan sees them together and tells he came here also..

Shaurya tells Mahek that after you left me I understood iam nothing without you..

Mahek remember chachi words and tells what are you doing here ..we shouldn't be together ...she runs from there ...she was about to hit by a car when he saves her ...she pushes him back and he gets hurt by a pole..She tells to go away from her life and we can't be together...he asks with whom you are running...Mahek tells I don't want to stay with you...he holds her tightly and asks why can't we leave together.. some one is still keeping an eye on them..

Welcome In Advance friends...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Thanks Sham and especially for the pic!!! 

Handsome found out that MS is Mahek!!! *Screams in excitement* πŸ˜ƒ I literally screamed in the office. Thank god no one was around oopsie. Sham you made my day with this update. Omg...this is most awaiting track ever!!! I can't believe that Handsome was talking to her on FB at the same time being where she is. I don't get it... Mahek why are you pushing him away still? You stupid girl. You're in a different city away from Chachi you can be together! Only that stalker goon to deal with. Who is he working for! Mami?  

You're pushing Handsome away probably hurt him too, I don't know if he got hurt by the pole, but yet again he saves you from the car. Mahek my darling stop fighting against the wrong thing. Accept my Handsome please? Imagine I have to beg you. 

Sham super thanks! Like the goon sent you the pic he took πŸ€£

Oh I completely forgot...that was the sweetest thing Chachu could have said  so true! πŸ‘ I believe that Mehrya destiny is already written in the stars πŸ˜³ 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
After break...someone hits Shaurya cars...Meets with a accident
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham.. U r a sweetheart... I hv never been so desperate to read the LU as today... 
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you shams πŸ€—
Fantastic episode action packed , emotion filled & added drama πŸ˜ƒ
I love you Jeevan chaachu ❀️ for at least ignoring kanta & using your tongue πŸ˜†
Kanta - am no more with you 🀒 you cursed a kid 🀒 will never forgive her for that
She really went overboard with the curse

How does give out to her location to somebody online ?
Am happy she did πŸ˜† but it is such a dangerous thing 🀒 invites online predators to the doorstep 🀒
Dargaah - hit & miss πŸ˜† cliched
Finally get a hug where feelings are full on both sides 😳
Mehak & her AADHA adhura promise to kanta ! Lol!!!
Ratan chacha carrying tales to kanta 😑 disgusting !!

Accident hope shaurya is not hurt badly πŸ₯± Mehak one more time Florence nitingale πŸ˜†

Mehak pays up emotionally for being in love with shaurya & Shaurya pays up physically for being in love ( now ) πŸ˜† irony !!
Mehak tear shedding
Shaurya blood shedding

I hate people who curse, kanta crossed my lakshmanrekha today
😑
What goes around comes around too kanta !!
Beware your curse might come back & hit your own child

Beautiful episode today
Creatives do churn in surprises& I love that πŸ˜†
Hope we get really romantic Mehrya upcoming week
Am voting for poora kaand 😳
Who is with me ?    πŸ˜† Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Akkathe ke pehelwan. Thanks Sham.
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Arre no more injuries for Shaurie yaar... 
Shamz15 thumbnail
Mahek tells we should think about others also they aren't happy with our relationship .. Shaurya tells than why did you saved my life and why you promised that we will stay together always...

Mahek runs from there and sits in a auto... Shaurya follows her in car...and asks her to stop...

Accident after break😭
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks shams for the LU 
you are truly a gem dear πŸ€—
Allah always bless you 
Was so desperate to read the LU 
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
And a script writer wins again πŸ˜† I was right...again πŸ˜› formula hai bhai...jeevan chachu says our dialogue πŸ˜†