We need more shows

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
We all know that currently Zindagi channel is airing just 3 new shows, A love story, Snowdrop and Total Dreamer, and re-running 2 shows, Fatmagul and Little Lord. I believe Zindagi channel needs to bring more shows and add more entertainment.
I am honestly not liking the concept of showing new episodes of same 3 shows in the day and then repeating them in the night. Out of all three main shows, only Love Story and Snowdrop are popular with the masses. Now that Snowdrop is nearing its end, they must announce a new show. They can also bring a new show, or may be Kuzey Guney Season 2 at 10 pm slot and shift Total Dreamer, which has more adult-rated content, to 11pm. This way they will have 4 shows 8pm onwards.
I hope they listen to our request soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Agree with you.

I think a part of this problem is also because all shows on zindagi are of 1 hr duration. So where other channels cover 6 shows of half hr duration in the 8-11 prime time slot zindagi can just cover 3. And ofc the cost concerns to buy these shows...

The constant repeats of shows is really boring! Everytime you switch on zindagi the chances of you seeing a repeat is the highest!! ðŸ˜† they really should consider showing foreign language movies during the weekends. Kuch toh naya hoga ðŸ¥±
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah, we need more shows but they need to show complete ones. I'm really angry with what they did with Kuzey Guney. Hope they bring South Korean and more Turkish shows now.
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I too want more shows and they air only 3. I too think total dreamer should be shifted at 11pm slot with one or two repeats and one more show should start at prime time. Also little lord timings should be shifted to 5pm and fatmagul to 6pm. Hence 7pm.slot too can be used. I get the cost barrier and all but I am hearing zindagi has purchased content in advance. In Turkish shows too they should air famous ones first and not airing flop shows like they did with Pakistani serials. Plus some Korean serials will be nice too as they are engaging and are short
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Cost barrier is the biggest issue. But I still feel they need to air big shows from various countries, especially Turkey and Korea, to attract more viewership and sponsorship. I hope they do not shut down the channel if they are not able attract more sponsors. I won't be able to go back to any Indian show again.
blyton thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree. Total Dreamer really is a little too bold for my taste. It can be shifted to the 11 pm slot. Also, did Descendants of the Sun have a second season? Zindagi should definitely air it then.
I was eagerly hoping that KPA would replace Snowdrop. Doesn't look very hopeful though with KG2 taking that slot :(
Shlroy thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blyton

I agree. Total Dreamer really is a little too bold for my taste. It can be shifted to the 11 pm slot. Also, did Descendants of the Sun have a second season? Zindagi should definitely air it then.

I was eagerly hoping that KPA would replace Snowdrop. Doesn't look very hopeful though with KG2 taking that slot :(

Dots season 2 is in pre production stage in Korea. But when it airs in Korea hope zindagi to brings it ASAP.
As for KPA I don't think they are gonna air that so soon. They want to save the blockbusters for don't know what