Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: cougarTown

for starters i don't get the hype for disha

she looks alright in after pictures..not the kind of beauty she is made to be..for me at least

i cannot really point out if her change is just weight or surgery

but amazed at aditi's transformation

who is her surgeon?

wow

Have you seen the Dhoni biopic ? She looks very sweet and simple there. A very pleasant face to look at onscreen after a long time. Beauty is in short supply in current BW IMO and she looks very pretty on screen in a very girl next door way.  I did not know she had this sexy image. But woah. She can do sexy and sweet which is a great combo and the dancing. Like I said, perfect flowerpot plus outsider. 
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Coming with the same auld explanation of plastic surgery and bleaching, can't get any more thick. It's obvious she lost weight from her face otherwise the shape of the nose has remained the same. Rest is change of lighting, makeup contouring. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justmoi

No, it is you who need to watch your words. Words like ban, censor speak of an attitude that might like to outright take things that do not meet with your approval. You did not say surgery is wrong, but when you say hospitals are like beauty salons you contradict yourself. Plastic surgery needs to be out in the open, not banned. It is major surgery and many unscrupulous people take advantage and most people do not do research. Even in the US, Kanye West's mom died because of bad plastic surgery. So it is better it is out in the open and regulated because if it is banned it will go underground and more people will die. 

Right now you are giving me the vibe of  someone who likes to pick on people. MY opinion can make a difference but can't change the whole system over night. It'd take serious effort from people who are associated with this.
& what are you talking about? My friend's mom died coz of malpractice, no she didn't went for any plastic surgery but a heart surgery. Now don't people talk about that openly? What good they could do although we are talking about it? Nothing. Be it whatever surgery it is, if something goes wrong the doctors/hospitals just get away with their doings.Yes, exceptions are there but rare.
There are so many things that I don't approve but it's not like they are going to put a ban on those. Also, I do think some hospitals are like beauty salon, I repeat "some "& I don't think in anyway I'm contradicted myself.
Now where did I mention that plastic surgery needs to be banned. All I was saying, if they are available then what's wrong if people get them as per their need & if others have so much opinion /problem with those who got them done why don't they ever raise a question about why they are available in the 1st place . I'm sure they'd know too that it's not always about the outer beauty, no?
I don't understand exactly what made you think I am having a wrong attitude or lack some knowledge here.
Anyway , I'm not liking where the conversation is heading + a forced conversation is not something I was even looking for here.
Understand that not every issue need to be connected with another.
When I was talking about plastic surgery on actors, I was not making a comment on the lot of people who has health issues thus get them.

I, no more need to clear myself to you.You are free to make your assumption or read too much between the line to make something out of it which I didn't even say.
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ Sorry about your friend's mom. 
piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Justmoi

^^ Sorry about your friend's mom. 

It's okay. I hope my comment didn't hurt your sentiments coz that's not something I intended to do.
It just I was strictly stick to the topic & my comment was based on that.

Have a good day.
starstruckk thumbnail
She's pretty but nothing extraordinary. She reminds you of a lot of other actresses..one being Amrita Rao. 
I can't tell what work she has gotten but as others have pointed out her body weight looks the same as it did before so if she did lose weight then she just lost it in her face? Which sounds unlikely.
pakeezah thumbnail
 as if modelling pays peanuts. 😆nawazuddin said once he was selected to be part of a crowd on a bus for an ad, no speaking, just being there, and he got paid rs. 3,000/-. and she is not coming from the streets. you can always borrow some lakhs here and there. family , loan. 
when ones whole life is getting turned around and you get so much success, why wouldnt anyone invest? a couple of modelling assignments wouldve paid for her entire surgery. 

as for bringing in katrina kaif, you cant compare katrinas young pics to dishas.

https://goo.gl/images/w7EVds

Edited by pakeezah - 7 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d-_-b

Lol what weight loss are ppl talking about? She was more or less the same size. She clearly has had a nose job, a boob job, laser/whitening treatment.

</div>

<div>

Weight loss as in the loss of fat percentage in the body. While she was thin back then, she clearly still had a high fat percentage in her body. Now she looks a lot more toned and seems to have replaced the body fat with muscle. While this sounds simple it actually makes a huge difference in one's appearance.

However yes of course I think she's had plastic surgery as well.
Jay_tapori thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pakeezah

-------------

how much overweight was she? her body looks the same. and models hv the best grooming available.

she has sucked out fat from her face and made her eyelids bigger and restructured her skin. 

omg what is skin restructuctiring???  N yeh plastic surgery n all isnt it painful..n also isnt it camcerous skin lightening n all?  
Cpt.DudleySmith thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Jisne bhi kiya hai bahut hi behetreen makeover kiya hai. Made a 5 into a 10. Respect.