Segment with Sheen dass- SBS India TV-Link Updated

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There was short segment where sheen dass was making tasty mango icecream in her kitchen.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTEOph4A6Mt/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BS-8mMYh7Or/

Edited by swatikhushi - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swatikhushi

There was short segment where sheen dass was making tasty mango icecream in her kitchen.

mango ice cream!my favourite mouth watering  ðŸ˜›...in fact every ones favourite😛 
Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Yup...every stars were eating mangoes untidely...but our sheen was doing all kitchen work so neatly and so well...im impress...she always gives her interview in very low tone of her voice...she also gave this icecream to two more ladies presented in her house...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: swatikhushi

Yup...every stars were eating mangoes untidely...but our sheen was doing all kitchen work so neatly and so well...im impress...keeping kitchen neat and clean is a big task for me , never ends she always gives her interview in very low tone of her voice...during the show also she keeps her tone very low that suits her character she also gave this icecream to two more ladies presented in her house...aw! that is so sweet of her 😛

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
When will they upload it on youtube?...m waiting...small preview they uploaded on twitter where sheen was in last scene cutting mango...only mango part is visible...when they upload i will share here...r u on twitter shumi?...tushar khana ( mayank) interview will come on aaj tak day out with him ...i dont know when it will come...but this mango segment promo was coming frm sunday...so finally they show it today...
Since evening we strted timepassing here on forum ...thanks to u nd other if members for that...bcaz of that serial ka wait krna easy ho jata hai...