18.04.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mehek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Kanta points at Shaurya. All are shocked. Kanta says heard kidnappers who mentioned it was Shauryas plan. Shaurya refutes but Kanta says u faked all this to be hero in our eyes. Shaurya calls kanta liar. He asks mehek to trust him. All ask cops to take Shaurya away. Shauryas mom defends him but Kanta faints. All fume on Shaurya and he is taken away. He keeps holding on to Meheks hand but she remains motionless.

Doc checks Kanta and says bp issues. Needs rest. All leave Kanta to rest but Kanta asks Mehek to stay back. She tells Mehek told u he will hurt us. Mehek asks her to rest. Kanta asks Mehek to forget Shaurya but she declines. Meheks Chacha informs that Shaurya will not be out so easily from this mess.

At the police station, Shaurya fumes on lawyer for not getting him out of jail. He rues that someone is framing me. He asks to speak to Mehek. Police cop calls Shaurvari and informs of the update. She is delighted. But her beautician messes up and Shaurvari almost strangles her.

In the jail, Shaurya is sitting alone and Mehek is pacing in the kitchen. Bg-Jo bheji thi Dua. Shaurya touches the tattoo on his chest. Mehek is in tears. Mehek says can't believe Shaurya can do such a thing. Kanta must have heard wrong. Kanta thinks of taking MeheK out of town. Right then her cell rings. Kanta goes inside. She goes to meet someone. Her daughter in law overhears her.

Shaurya is drinking water in the night when few of other cellmates eye him. Kantas daughter in law takes Mehek with her to track Kanta. Kanta tells someone feel bad Shaurya is in jail. The guy says it was my idea to get this kidnapping done. Bet way to get rid of Shaurya. Kanta asks if Shaurya will be released. The guy says yes. Meanwhile, at prison, Shaurya is attacked by the cellmates. Mehek confronts Kanta. Mehek asks why? Why did u so this? Kanta says no way left. Mehek says I know Shaurya did wrong but he was trying to change. U punished him? U trapped him in fake case. U can't accept he loves me and did all this for us. He is paying a huge price for loving me. This is very wrong.

Shaurya is badly beaten up. But he retaliates. That makes the cellamates attack him even more. Guards come and stop the fight. They call docs. Shaurvari taunts Shauryas mom. She threatens to teach Shaurvari a lesson but she asks her to take up her case with Meheks family. Shaurya merely got payback of his karma. Shauryas mom chides Shaurvari.

Kanta says had to stop u from making a mistake with Shaurya. Mehek says Main galti na Karun Isiliye aap gunah kar baithi? Kanta apologizes. Mehek says u were trying to save me from what..Shauryas love? Kanta tries to convince Mehek to give up on Shaurya but she refuses. She says Mehek is like her daughter and she may forget that bond but not Kanta.Mehek still remains adamant. Meanwhile, Shauryas mom reaches hospital and feels sad seeing his condition. Nurse asks her to get Mehek there as Shaurya was mentioning her non stop.Shaurya asks his mom about Mehek.

Kanta tells Mehek she may have forgotten what Shaurya did but not her. How Mehek locked herself in the room scaring them. Mehek says Shaurya is trying to change. Kanta asks how long till he loses it and goes back to his old self. Mehek refuses to back down.

Precap--Mehek asks Kanta to let her go as Shaurya is hospitalized and needs her. Kanta refuses. Mehek meets Shaurya who hugs her and both kiss each other's foreheads.Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank u so much for the detailed update... 
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS FOR WU
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you for the written update armu...
This helps people who live out of India a lot. ...
Hmm dint understand the part why was mehak just questioning her ...
At the end she was refusing mehak to meet shaurya !!!
pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the well detailed update 

Kanta lost her foolish mind
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the detailed WU, Tanu! :)