Nach Baliye 8: Divyanka Tripathi injured during rehearsals.

Vickat_4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Divyanka Tripathi hurt her back while
rehearsing for her performance on
Nach Baliye 8. The actress, who has
entertained the audience and thrilled her
fans with her dance moves with her
baliye 'Vivek Dahiya' seems to have
aggravated her old back injury.
She had a slip disc several years ago. This
time she suffered a back spasm while
rehearsing, which combined with her
existing back condition, has made it
painful for her to dance.
View More
Baby Girish Needs A Liver
Transplant To Live!
Ad:MILAAP
A doctor has advised her not to
aggravate her back, and not dance for a
few days.
Baby Girish Needs A Liver Transplant
READ ALSO:
Is Vivek Dahiya insecure of wife
Divyanka's success? This is how the
actor responded
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Divyanka and Vivek have had a great run
in the first three weeks of the
competition.
View More
Baby Girish Needs A Liver
Transplant To Live!
Ad:MILAAP
However, it remains to be seen what the
judges' decision on this will be -
whether Divyanka will perform or will
Vivek be allowed to dance without his
Baliye.
Produced by BBC Worldwide India,
Nach Baliye airs every Saturday and
Sunday at 8pm on Star Plus.

http://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/nach-baliye-8-divyanka-tripathi-injured-during-rehearsals/articleshow/58235197.cms.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swa6 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing dear
Hope she gets well soon :(
momb24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I kind of guessed these things will happen before she stated NB.
She should have waited another year before participating.
Hope she gets better soon.
--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Drama started! Not performing kya?
bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: momb24

Very true Mo..but here the onus was on DT as well.as both production houses ..one that produces her ongoing 7 day a week show and the new one which produces the dance show as well as the channel which airs both shows ...who decided jointly to have a actor who is already doing shifts for a 7 day a week show to come and do a dance show which needs daily rehearsals and lots of physical effort...especially knowing how injury prone DT is and how her fitness has been under scanner after a year long struggle with a fracture...was this really needed at this point ...?..why the desperation on everyone's part?...who benefits if th8s injury is again the kind that needs her to be bedridden for long ...😕...both thr new show which is competing with IPL for numbers and the old show which is  sinking faster than ever ...eill both eventually suffer...🥱

All that said-  it's kind of a norm in Desi reality shows to have one contestant getting injured...one getting into a fight...one getting unjustly eliminated etc etc ...most of the shows have the same scripted drama to boost trps ..hope that's not the case here - only time will tell though...

No offence to anyone-  just my views 
kanajigokul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: momb24

You are right. All her health issues is not new one, she is having all this issues for the past one year. But it got aggregated now due to NB. 
  My question is why she agreed for NB, when she got these muvmch of health issues and tight schedule due to 7 days of YHM? Is NB more important for her than her health. 
   The reason they mentioned is they want to spend their together. Sorry I won't agree to this point. After Kavach, VD was doing yhm and they stay in sets together most of the time as most of ACP scenes are with Ishitha or IshRa. So this reason is absolutely lame for agreeing NB.
    Second reason she mentioned is that she wants to do something new as yhm became monotonous for her. I agree this. But for that, the new option should suit her mentally and physically. Having so many health issues especially back ache and her unhealed fracture, how can she do show like NB?? It's a dance reality show. She very well knows, how tiring it will be. Even other celebrities like Arjun and Drasti refused due to their tight schedule only ( though their show comessage 5days/ week). Still I don't understand why she participated in NB by keeping all this issues.
      After participating it is very unreasonable to tell all this issues as none of her issues is not after starting NB but her old issues got aggrevated due to  NB. If Divek get support or sympathy votes due to this, it is unfair to other couples who are really  doing good dancing with lot of efforts and hard work.
  P.S- no doubt in DT'S professionalism and hard work. It is completely my POV. Hope she will get well soon.

DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
even i had guessed it long back when she confirmed about participating in nb that her health issue will surely come forth after the show starts
zindagi4pyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Meena--

Drama started! Not performing kya?

Sum1s injury is a d4ama 4 u... Gud accha hai... 

--Meena-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zindagi4pyaar

Sum1s injury is a d4ama 4 u... Gud accha hai... 

Yeah. Scripted drama. More or less same every season. 
Devanshi14 thumbnail
It was long coming and many more to come. When the person boasts on media and press about a fake fight with a fake crocodile as the adventure of fighting with a crocodile for real, then this is a piece of cake given the melodrama format of NB in the form a reality show. The press note of not performing this week or hubby performing may have sent already by now.
@TM: Do share NB melodramatic news on NB forum.