Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
i completely agree, the fathers role is being played amazingly by kiran sir but the character is despicable. He has absolutely no respect for his children or wife. I wonder how the mother puts up with his abusive behavior. 
--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It is shown realistically, fathers have to be strict with such sons who're irresponsible and waste their lives on dreaming about a girl & a wife who would support their children endlessly even when they're wrong... they seems to belong to lower middle class where they work for each days meals and father's character is so apt... I find lil brother of ML as more irritating
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Sandiip Sickand ki personal life se prerit hoga yeh character ðŸ˜‰
That guy considers his audience barking dogs so I suggest you don't ask his Creatives for anything, you'll be insulted ðŸ˜ƒ

HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hahahahaha seriously though, the father mostly comes across as grossly unfair, not to mention extremely crude in his domestic dealings. But then again, maybe he'll change once our Deepu enters the household. I am totally loving DiYush ðŸ˜³
HennaGumDrop thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't think the father is that bad - he seems to be very tough on the outside but realizes his mistakes eventually. It would be nice if he treated the mother better. Now THAT is something that is being taken to the extreme. He's always threatening to end the marriage if she does anything he doesn't like. 
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, the guy verbally abuses his wife & children. could this be the reason why piyush has low confidence?