Originally posted by: Aruna.negi

Comedy chalu ho Gaya😆🤣

These two
These type of conversations that too in social media
They can do it on their phones
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
You should be allowed to dance with the choreographer because I watch a dance show program in the UK and if one the two people can't perform they are allowed to perform with the choreographer but the issue is that they will get low marks because only one person is dancing from the couple and not both of them.

Originally posted by: princessunara

Lol the only way I'll believe this is real is if she bows out due to it! Otherwise this is pure drama!!
And ughh it's just the 4th week still!!

why should DT bow out so that people could think her injury is real?Did sanaya bow out when she was injured during jdj?was her injury not real?
Duggukede thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JaiJaiIraniMata

why should DT bow out so that people could think her injury is real?Did sanaya bow out when she was injured during jdj?was her injury not real?

She could recover if she rests well and there is no need for a bow out at all .
blue_rose1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DTdiVDjijLover

Di in pains I say I sad. Hers leggings broken now her backs brakes. an juju danceing when Di lie broken. I cry. Hopping di getings wells faster an brok backs become join soon I say. It ok Di were lipsteek I say her backs bokes an not hands I say. I tells Muma di broke me Muma say I brakes yours backs now nonsenses you does she say. I say ok Muma my Sisi laugh over me. I cry.

OMG... u really crack me up...how can leggings broke..from where lipsteek comes?
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Di in pains I say I sad. Hers leggings broken now her backs brakes. an juju danceing when Di lie broken. I cry. Hopping di getings wells faster an brok backs become join soon I say. It ok Di were lipsteek I say her backs bokes an not hands I say. I tells Muma di broke me Muma say I brakes yours backs now nonsenses you does she say. I say ok Muma my Sisi laugh over me. I cry.

Your mumma is right..legging can't break they tear..so yeah your mumma is right.😆
Poor you ..your sister laughed.

Your Di and juju will not come to save you from your mummy . She'll brake your too leggings and you fall lie. To say your sis two shirt up incentive she is .
Please don't crys .
anu023 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
They will be back as wild card if they are out..
I remember now..smita bansal too had an injury and her husband performed with choreographer and scored quite well.but they chose to.leave the show as smita had fractured her.leg.