17th April....Live Update.

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with..PD and dadaji are talking about MAHEK.. dadaji is angry with Mahek..Jeevan tries to pacify them...Mahek goes to chachi and tells that she knows she is angry with her and asks for forgiveness..

she tells ..she knows she is worried about her and thinks about her...but Shaurya is changing and he has accepted all his mistakes..she asks to talk to her but Don't be quite..kanta leaves from there..

Tu Jo nazron ke samny song plays.. Shaurya taking shower and touches the tattoo and mahek thinking about him...he takes phone and call her .. Mahek is thinking about him and doesn't look at the phone...

Next morning..PD tells don't worry everything will be fine...Jeevan comes and tells she didn't opened the door whole night..Mahek tells I will go and check...Ravi stops her saying you have crossed the lane and told us what you wanted...Mahek goes to her room...she opens the door and tells Mahek to get ready...Ravi asks where are you going to Shaurya house..

At Khanna house Karuna scolds saying iam fed up seeing your wounds..he tells it's not wounds it's a sign board...kanta comes there and tells she is ready for marriage and asks forgiveness with Karuna also...SK is puzzled and MS is happy..

kanta tells I have one condition...SK asks what condition..she tells you won't meet to each other for a month..Jeevan tells what kind of condition is there...she tells I still think it's not love it's his stubbornness...it's just you want to get her... your love is like a kid wants to get a toy and he will throw away once he is bored of playing with the toy...She asks are you ready...Karuna tells ..kanta ji is right..

SK tells what kind of condition is this..kanta tells than you have already completed half marriage and you can complete the remaining half marriage in a mandir..

Mahek tells to kanta that they are ready for this ...they won't meet with each other and even after that 1 month there love will not change..

Mahek brings him aside...he tells iam not going to accept this condition if you want can listen to her...Mahek tells she has taken few step and we can take few step for our love...she kisses his cheeks and goes away..

SK talks to Karuna ...he is upset..she tells it's not a big condition...SK tells there is something going on in her mind...

MS kanta and Jeevan are traveling in an auto...when someone comes and stops auto ...they drag out mahek and starts hitting them...they kidnap chachi and drives away

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res. Unres... Thanks Sham! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

What drama in the first half and even more drama to come after the break. Handsome...Chachi is right in testing you to make sure that you are doing all this in love and not because of want. I understand you are wary of Chachi's intentions...you are an expert in that! ๐Ÿ˜† Mahek kiss you and ask to wait it out...can't you do that for her? She did so much for you...

Maa...even I am fed up of Handsome having bruises all over ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
jacinta_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update sham...what is going on in ZKM now...i cant believe kanta stop so low to separate mehrya,๐Ÿ˜ก im actually fed up of this track now,i actually thought she would ask shaurya to stay with them so she could test him but this kanta ๐Ÿคข,thank god for once mehak and sonal heard her conversation and i hope mehak would confront kanta about this and release shaurya from jail.mehak should seriously run away with shaurya now.pls cvs if you are listening.
Edited by jacinta_91 - 7 years ago
icerain thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Really ST! this stupid director
Santiago24 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wooo hoo! 
Sham meri jaan.. aur sunao.. aur sunao

am all ears here! interesting ho raha hai ye๐Ÿ‘
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
What an cheap act ...
I don't understand who wud have kidnapped kanta...kanta herself ya phir Svetlana...

I'm sure shaurya getting beaten in jail...kanta wud get blamed...

I seriously doubt Svetlana...!!
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sham. Chachi faking her own kidnap. Awesome!!! To put SK in jail.
noya28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks dear for LU
but now is heights what they are showing , really didn't like what cahchi is doing with them to create MU and separate them๐Ÿ˜ก
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
police comes to Sharma house Mahek describes how the incident took place and about the van... police asks do you have any doubt on anyone... Mohit tells it must be pammi and Ajay...

SK and Karuna comes there ...Sonal tells I have informed them about the incident...SK calls commissioner...they later track the car..

MS was crying when SK comes and tells her that we will find chachi and don't worry we will accept the condition also we won't meet...if she wants we won't meet for 2 months
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Must say mehak looks good 
Wen she kisses โ˜บ๏ธ ...
Tat was the only enjoyable thing in today epi ...!!
Edited by -Thabassum- - 7 years ago