mahesh thakur's insta post,shrenal,rehyna,mreenal

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
https://www.instagram.com/p/BS6S3TblfiL/

ohhh myyy goshhh wat a gorgeous familyyy... that hari om part is just hilariousss 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mahesh sir is hilarious. He turned hai om to Hari om πŸ€£ gauri is with her sautan, Pati, SaaS and sasurji πŸ˜†
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lakshmi32

Mahesh sir is hilarious. He turned hai om to Hari om πŸ€£ gauri is with her sautan, Pati, SaaS and sasurji πŸ˜†

gauri loves her sautan more than her pati parmweshwar yaaarrr... πŸ˜† shrenu loves rehyna a lottt lagta haiπŸ˜›...yehhh that hari om part was justtt tooo much hilarious🀣...loved the video...such a great family bonding between them..loved when kunal was telling rehyna math kar rehne de naa,,when rehyna was removing shrenu's hair curl clip... πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› ... i love these guyzzz.. mahesh sir such a coool guy mannn πŸ˜†
lakshmi32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: meLuvsParul

gauri loves her sautan more than her pati parmweshwar yaaarrr... πŸ˜† shrenu loves rehyna a lottt lagta haiπŸ˜›...yehhh that hari om part was justtt tooo much hilarious🀣...loved the video...such a great family bonding between them..loved when kunal was telling rehyna math kar rehne de naa,,when rehyna was removing shrenu's hair curl clip... πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜› ... i love these guyzzz.. mahesh sir such a coool guy mannn πŸ˜†

yes. Reyna and gauri have nice bonding. They both are  always together. Such a adorable set of people πŸ˜Š
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I watched that and Mahesh Thakur is hilarious. Hari Om to you too. That was funny! They all looked good and in high spirits. Wish Lee had been there too, and Bua Ma. But hey this was good too.