Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
faints!!!!!!
ME BACK SOON! 
I need to find the right words TO SAY MY FEELINGS! and it's impossible right now! πŸ˜²
Happy Birthday to our sweet Maria!!   πŸ€—  πŸ₯³Wishing you happiness and good fortune!! 

Edited by Katelyn - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Happy birthday Maria. πŸ₯³
I wish you a very happy life. and lots of success. Allah bless you.πŸ€—
x.titli.x thumbnail
Ok I really needed A LONG time to come back to my senses before I start to comment on your surprise!!!!😲

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this, I know how much work you have to do in your subteam lekin phir bhi when I saw the thread on GAs , I was like WHAT THE ????? *shock-FIED* πŸ˜› *fainting mode*πŸ˜› *throwing myself cold water and all* πŸ˜›*faints again and come back to reality* πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Mera birthday to bhohot special hogaya! πŸ˜²
You know me that much that you've perfectly described how my reactions would be if I see Mr & Mrs Singh Raizada! Unbelievable! *dammit*!!!!!!!!!😲❀️

So yes I was supposed to work today uhhhmmm... not bad now you all know that I'm a work-aholic!!!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Haha so I'm a guide in Paris! How romantic! And my special guests were ARHI!!!!!! LIKE IN REAL!!!!!
I just love how you've described everything! I would have reacted the same way!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And I spent my day with them ... cutting the birthday cake and all, having fun convos with them!!!! Awww!!!!!!!! how sweet!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Yuvika, Har, Maliha, Proteeti & Ramya for making my birthday extra special!πŸ€— 
You can't imagine how I'm right now... in my Arhi land with you all and feeding you chocolate cake!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The write up is just AWWW!!!!!! Adorable!!!!!😳
BUT AHHH THE TAGS AND GIFT!!!!!!! 😲I'm using them right now in my DHABBA!!!!! Proteeti you're just epic!!!!! I've saved all of them and took screenshots of this memorable thread for me!!!!!😳

Thank you so much once again! πŸ€—
Love you all *dammit* πŸ€—

Now me back at the individual replies soon hopefully!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

x.titli.x thumbnail
@ -.Amethyst-. : you're being too much sweet with me Mahi!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!! Hugs πŸ€—
@ 18shabbo : Thank you Nabila !!!! Hugs and loads of love! πŸ€—
@ .Subha. : Thank you Subha!  Awww kash but I know it's impossible and also they're no longer Arhi naaπŸ˜†... heheπŸ˜†... Hugs !!!πŸ€—
@ Yuvika_15 : Thank you so much Yuvika and can't wait to work with you! πŸ˜³πŸ€—
@ pancakes : Thank you Maliha!!!!!! Love you *dammit* πŸ€—
@ AASUS : Thank you so much Athi πŸ€—

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Belated wishes Maria, hope u had a great one ❀️
x.titli.x thumbnail
@ dmegha : Thank you Megha πŸ€—
@ PanchaliKaArjun : Thank you SamπŸ€—
@ Radhikerani : Thank you Proteeti πŸ€—and giiirl YOUR TAGS AND GIFT!!!!!!!!!! *can't stop staring at them* 
@ ..Lunatic.Lover : thank you so much sweety! And hooow the gift! Brings back so many memories of a wonderful time ... Arhi Teri Meri!!!!! Eeekkks!!!!! Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. πŸ˜³πŸ€—
@ Katelyn : Thank you Katelyn and can't find the proper words to describe your work sweetheart! 😳It's simply splendid! Thank you for this killer gift!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ€—
@ sadhnasoumya : thank you Soumya πŸ€—
@ awida : Itidal! My gosh you're here too! 😲😳Ameen β€οΈMay Allah SWT bless you always AmeenπŸ˜³πŸ€—Take care and me back soon Insh'Allah on MTNH thread πŸ˜³

x.titli.x thumbnail
@ -RD- : Thank you Pooja !!! πŸ€—No you're not late !!! 😳It's still 17th April at my place don't worry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Alhamdullilah had a great one! πŸ€—
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8
Happy birthday Maria πŸ˜³
MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .sweetchick.

Ok I really needed A LONG time to come back to my senses before I start to comment on your surprise!!!!😲

Honestly, I wasn't expecting this, I know how much work you have to do in your subteam lekin phir bhi when I saw the thread on GAs , I was like WHAT THE ????? *shock-FIED* πŸ˜› *fainting mode*πŸ˜› *throwing myself cold water and all* πŸ˜›*faints again and come back to reality* πŸ˜²πŸ€£

Mera birthday to bhohot special hogaya! πŸ˜²
You know me that much that you've perfectly described how my reactions would be if I see Mr & Mrs Singh Raizada! Unbelievable! *dammit*!!!!!!!!!😲❀️

So yes I was supposed to work today uhhhmmm... not bad now you all know that I'm a work-aholic!!!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ˜†

Haha so I'm a guide in Paris! How romantic! And my special guests were ARHI!!!!!! LIKE IN REAL!!!!!
I just love how you've described everything! I would have reacted the same way!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

And I spent my day with them ... cutting the birthday cake and all, having fun convos with them!!!! Awww!!!!!!!! how sweet!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Yuvika, Har, Maliha, Proteeti & Ramya for making my birthday extra special!πŸ€— 
You can't imagine how I'm right now... in my Arhi land with you all and feeding you chocolate cake!!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

The write up is just AWWW!!!!!! Adorable!!!!!😳
BUT AHHH THE TAGS AND GIFT!!!!!!! 😲I'm using them right now in my DHABBA!!!!! Proteeti you're just epic!!!!! I've saved all of them and took screenshots of this memorable thread for me!!!!!😳

Thank you so much once again! πŸ€—
Love you all *dammit* πŸ€—

Now me back at the individual replies soon hopefully!!!!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Happy that you liked it πŸ˜³ your excitement is priceless πŸ˜†