walkashame thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
In a bizarre comment on actor-parliamentarian Hema Malini has landed a Maharashtra lawmaker in trouble. Bacchu Kadu, an independent legislator, was making a point on farmer suicides in the state when he referred to the BJP MP.

"People say farmers commit suicide because they drink...This is not correct... who doesn't drink alcohol? Seventy-five per cent MLAs, MPs, journalists drink. Hema Malini drinks every day but she didn't commit suicide?" Mr Kadu, originally Omprakash Babarao, remarked, speaking to reporters in Nanded on Thursday after addressing a rally.
http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/hema-malini-drinks-daily-maharashtra-lawmakers-bizarre-comment-on-farmer-suicides-1681342

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hema Drinks everyday = Raging Alcoholic๐Ÿ˜•

Could just be a glass of wine everyday.

P.S - an unconditional apology with withdrawal of my post ...if you are her bartender 

Edited by MadOwhat - 7 years ago
walkashame thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadOwhat

Hema Drinks everyday = Raging Alcoholic๐Ÿ˜•

Could just be a glass of wine everyday.

P.S - an unconditional apology with withdrawal of my post ...if you are her bartender 

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/maharashtra-achalpur-mla-bachhu-kadu-calls-hema-malini-bumper-drinker-4612684/

Had read this in the morning and by evening turned bumper drinker into raging alcohol. Apologies from my side for the yellow journalism.๐Ÿ˜Š
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
is drinking BAD

or is drinking Becomes BAD for others who have not drink it 

what HM does to her personal life is not an issue unless and until it harms other 

btw

kent water purifier will be in sadma ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

MadOwhat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: walkashame

http://indianexpress.com/article/india/maharashtra-achalpur-mla-bachhu-kadu-calls-hema-malini-bumper-drinker-4612684/

Had read this in the morning and by evening turned bumper drinker into raging alcohol. Apologies from my side for the yellow journalism.๐Ÿ˜Š

Cool ...no worries

Btw this Kadu is an independant candidate ...wonder how he knows about her drinking habit ...unless he thinks Kent RO is actually a alcohol dispenser.
Jaya as well. Interesting thing is she doesn't pay her bill. Fokkat ka madira peene wali.
F.I.T.B thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dahee

Jaya as well. Interesting thing is she doesn't pay her bill. Fokkat ka madira peene wali.

can you tell me ๐Ÿ˜†

why jaya did not left AB sr 

and 

why hema being super successful at her time still went on to marry an already married actor...

Originally posted by: _fillintheblank

kent water purifier will be in sadma ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Kyun? Kent can claim that their purifier can turn madira into gangajal.

kebab_me_haddi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What kind of remark is that?
Justmoi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Makes sense if she drinks. She is a practicing Hindu still who willingly converted to muslim and became Dharam's second wife and had two kids with him. But Dharam refuses to live with her and she was for all purposes a single mom. When her daughters were with her, she was probably not alone, now she is. You reap what you sow and all that though Dharam Paaji does not seem to have that. The fun will start when he dies, will both wives cry, will Hemaji be allowed to see him, take part in rituals.