Rikara SS - Escatic ch 2- pg 3 (17/4)

Tellywoodaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Prolouge
I was always a reserved kind of a person.I really did not talk much with people .I always stayed alone in my room.More than mine I was always worried about my family's safety.Mr Ober oi could never understand that. Ma and ShivRu always had concern about me and dadi took good care of me.

Everything was going fine.After emabarrising my family a lot of times i decided to go to the art acadamy.

Things were fine there but i had to come back for ma. She wanted me to attend Shivays's wedding . And this became the turning point of my life.Meeting her was the biggest card that life could have played with me.Meeting Gauri was that twist.

My first meeting with her was not something people really wait for.We started our conversation with a fight itself .But thats okay i don't expect people to like me at once. 

If people would have seen me with her for the first time they would have thought that i hate her.But let me confess this .It was not so.I never hated her.Even though i said i did.

The first time i saw her i could see the innocence in her eyes.There was different kind of spark there.Maybe because she herself was very different.In Short UNIQUE.

I don't know how i kept on meeting her and realised how annoying one can be but at the same time could make you feel so much that no one ever did.

This was not the end to my story.My accidental marriage with her.Yeah it was me who married her.It was not her fault.

I did not want to marry her but i had to.For my family's sake.Her safety was something which always mattered to me and that was the only reason i made her clear in the very day of the marriage that it meant nothing to me.
The marriage ment nothing to me .

I do not know how someone can be so stuborn ,that even after so much i have said her she wants to stay with me.That to when she knows that i can give her nothing in return.

Well,thats how she is.That's how my wife is and to be honest i like it.
Edited by Tellywoodaddict - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Nice concept love to read...

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

Nice concept love to read...

Thank you so much ðŸ˜›
 Thanx for the comment ðŸ˜Š
thank you 

Chapter -1

I omkara singh oberoi did not think in my rarest dreams that this could happen with me.The omkara i was ,was never like this .That omkara was far away from all those buissness matters.All i knew was my art .And thats it .

But no that was not the it to my story.I changed .I changed for a reason.Who would have thought that i would ever take up any buissness deal.But i took .And that's when i went to Bareily .
You know what  time changes everything.

I can never forget that deal.That deal changed my life forever.Or should i say that deal fixed my deal forever.My deal of staying with her .My marriage with her.

Marring her was my choice.But i had to stay with her by chance.Saying this i remember the famous quote .

You fall in love by chance;You stay in love by choice .

But this does not work for me .Not at all.Mayebe because i do not deserve people's love.

All i have got in my life is nothing but 'dhoka'.People love breaking my trust .
Being heartbroken has become a hobby now.

Now getting back to her.The one who gets all the credits for changing my life .Or rather giving it a 360 turn.

I had left her.For Ever. But no it was not that simple.I do not  know how but she came back to my life .Or lets be presize .She never left.She was always there.

Be it like an enemy,a friend,a family member or just something which i can not even explain.

I never thought i would accept her after what she did to me.Lying about her identity.Lying that she was chulbul.But i had accept her .Accept her for mom. The one who means that most to me.Even more than my so called hatred for her.

You know what ? Things never go your way .I have learnt this .So , my suggestion .

Always expect the unexpected to happen.

It can be good or bad.Ugly or beautiful.Or it can be magical.Yes just magical.

Well ,my journey was one of them MAGICAL

: I still remember how mean i was to her but she remained calm.I don't know ,how many times i  must have tried hurting her so that she coukd leav e my life .But she was static.As static as that current which i used to get when she was chulbul.

Nothing could change her behaviour towards me but my closeness with riddhima did.Her jelousy did.

I still remember that day when as usual i was fighting with her when...

Tum apne ap ko samjhti kya ho  ? I mean tum kis mitti ki bani ho .Jab dekho mera picha karti rehti ho.
Kitni baar bola hai chali jao mere zindagi se par nahi.

G-Dekhiye omkara ji meine bohot baar bola hai ki mein yaha sirf dadi ke liye hun ..

O- Yeah right ...dadi ...your hukm ka ikka.

I could say by seeing her that She was about to cry when there was a knock on the door .
A girl was standing there wearing a mini skirt and a crop top.She was none other than my best friend Riddhima. The only person in my life after my bros with whom i share everything.Forgeting whatever which was happening just a  few moments before i ran towards her and hugged her.

All this was witnessed by her.I could see that on her face that she was not liking something.But at that point of time i hardly bothered to know why.

But very soon i was going to  taste the taste of my own medicine.But who knew it then

----------------
Riddhima: Surprise...

Surprise ki bacchi ." I hugged her again ..

Woh Kon hai om? 

Woh  Gau...choro Na ..Kya pharak parta hai ...

To this gauris's eyes opened wide...

Nahi ...she must be gauri right ? Your wife.Tune shadi bhi Kar liya ...tune bola tha tu mujhse shadi karega.

How dejected she was feeling was so obvious on her face.But again I couldn't understand or was not ready to understand at that point of time.

Anyways hiii gauri ..I am Riddhima ..om's best friend.

Jii hi...ap log Batein kijiye hum ate hai ...

And she ran from there.

Om your wife is really beautiful ...like she is gorgeous...

I know ..." He said while he was looking gauri leave.

I see aag barabar ki lag hai Haan...good 

Shut up Riddhima ..and bol kaisi hai tu ?
----------------------------------
Riddhima-Januuu

Janvi-arey tum jara bhi nahi badly i...thumko ko pta hai main kab se tumhara inezaar kar rhi thi bhi 

R-pata hai aunty ..i know i m ur fav na..

(At RiKara's room)

Gauri(she was feeling so uncomfortable in Riddhima presence)-finally peecha toh chooda

Om-did u say anything

Gauri-nahi hum puch rahe the ki yeh riddhima kaun hai.

Om-she is my childhood frd...she is mom's fav

Gauri-Dikh hi raha hai fevicol ka majboot jod hai

Om-what kiska jod

Gauri-nhi woh

(suddenly they heard a knock on the door)

Om-hey riddhu come yaar...why the hell r u knocking mera room tumhara room ek hi baat hai

Gauri(monologue)-Man mein shanka lag gyi lanka  ek baat kaisey hui..  chipkali kahiki ...nahi chipku kahiki

Ridhima-Gauri  tum aisa ajeeb sa face kyun bna rhi ho

Gauri-nhi toh main tumhe dekhkar itni khush hoon na ki bardaast nhi kar paa rahi hoon

Om-kisey

Gauri-khushi ko

Riddhima-okk...no prob hey om see what i have got for u

Om-kaju katli...wow ridhu kaju katli is my fav...i love u so much yaar(n he hugged her in excitement...gauri  felt some strange feeling...om starts eating kaju katli n offered to gauri)

Gauri - Nahi app hi khahiye hum apne figure se kafi khush hai ...aap hi mote hohiye...(she leaves)

Om-Isse kya hua ...

R-bohot gusse mein hai shayad 

Om-Gauri aur gussa ..woh bhi mujhse ...strange ..tum khaogi ? 

R- Nahi tum khao mein ati hu i have got some work.

(She leaves)

Om(monologue)

Yeh gauri ko kya ho gaya .. itna gussa...ajj tak itna kuch kaha muh se chu bhi nhi nikalti ajj itna kuch bol gyi...kuch toh gadbad hai...
I need to talk to her..

To be continued...
Edited by Tellywoodaddict - 7 years ago
IlaTanwar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I liked the way you start then riddhimas entry and then jaelouay factor nice one...
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...jealousy always works 

Originally posted by: IlaTanwar

I liked the way you start then riddhimas entry and then jaelouay factor nice one...

thank you so much 

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

wow...jealousy always works 

i know ...thanx for commenting😉