rishabh ragini mystery solved

adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
wikipedia plot-The story revolves around the Shekhari Rajput family. A blind brother Rishabh and his younger sister Geetanjali and their unconditional love for each other. The story unfolds as the two siblings try to unveil the mysterious death of their lovers; Abhimanyu and Raghini and how their connected to each other. But are they actually dead or there is more to be revealed?
link for wiki- https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koi_Laut_Ke_Aaya_Hai

iknw wiki ki info trusted nhi hoti bt i think makersse by chance mystery reveal hui hogi so basically this is story abt rishqbh and geetanjali and mystery abt their partners death nd yes i think ragini is abhimanyu sister firstly for role of ragini bipasha is approached bt she turns down then they approaches deepika kakar for this role she turns down bcoz she dont want to play sister to her bf (shoaib )character so basically rishabh and ragini are couple and abhi and ragini are siblings nd ithink this all mysteries mastermind is ragini and abhinanyu i think they are going to take revenge for ragini i think something very bad happens to ragini in past thats why koi villager apne beti uska naamtk deneklie tayar nhi and abhimanyu is taking revenge for his sister bt uske sis ke saath jo kuch hua i think uska mastermind chotimaa hai ye unhe baadme realise hoga so here are 3parties
1.abhimanyu ragini (revenge lenewale)
2.rishabh geetanjali(victim or bali ke bakre)
3.chotimaa munshi and gang (real villains culprit)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
TFS ðŸ˜Š
This we have been presuming from the very start of the show😉