|| DBO ff || TANGLED. Prolouge Updated!

-Aarfa- thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello fellow DBOians! 
Am here with a new.. I know I was supposed to be working on my other story but can't help this idea popped into my mind and I can't help but write. ðŸ˜’

This story involves both the couples and as the story suggests it is really Tangled so keep an open mind and give your honest feedbacks post reading the prolouge. 

PROLOUGE:

I was packing Shvika's school bag when I glanced at the wall clock. 3:35 am it said. I sighed. Shivaay is still not home. 
Maybe I should call him once. 

I looked at my little angel sleeping peacefully on her little bed and a smile involuntarily came onto my lips. She is my only light in this dark life after all. I kissed her on the forehead and moved out of the room quietly making sure that she doesn't get up. I got inside my room and picked up my phone to call Shivaay. 

Yes, he comes home late only almost every night but today it was his heights. It's almost morning now! 

He didn't picked up my call. Not surprised. He hardly picks up my call. I sighed. Trying again will just be a waste. I could only wait. I was about to sit on the sofa when there was a click on the door. I looked back and found him standing, my husband, Shivaay Singh Oberoi. I went nervous. You can never guess about his mood. I hate myself for getting scared of him but what can I do now? That's what I have become. 

He threw his blazer on the his study chair which was in his hand. His hairs were messy not perfectly gelled as they were in the morning. He strides towards me. 

"Shivaay me khana lagadu? ", I asked carefully trying to read his face but failed. His eyes were so red. Did he cried? 

He kept on staring at me expressionlessly. As he came near me, I asked again," Shivaay dinner krenge ya karke aye hai aap? "

Instead of answering my simple question he just grabbed me and pushed me towards himself and before I could comprehend anything, he smashed his lips onto mine. 

"Shiv..", I tried to protest but it was in vain. He kissed me hard as if venting out some frustration on me. As much as I hate it I know I cannot do anything about it. He was calming himself down by giving pain to me which he feels is justified since we had a deal. 

I could feel he was drunk; first this uneasy smell and his not so perfect walk. Shivaay Singh Oberoi and imperfection doesn't go hand in hand but only I get to see this rare side of his and I pray no one ever see him in such a devastated state.

Next thing I know I was thrown on the bed with my shirt almost teared apart and Shivaay was moving towards me like a predator. Tears started forming in my eyes. Tears symbolize weakness which I have always hated but since last five years it has become my constant companion. 

Shivaay landed upon me and was madly biting me my neck while I was moaning in pain. I tried to push him but that enraged his monster more and then I was completely under his body totally captured and he kept on doing what he wanted. My shirt was flung open and thrown to God knows which corner of the room and my upper body became the victim of his demons which was on surface today. 

I knew that there was no use of protesting because it happens at least once in two weeks for sure. It's not that other nights he's not harsh but this one particular night he fails to fight with his demons.

When he realised that I have given in completely, he smirked at his achivement and went inside me. 

"Shivaay..", I moaned in pain and tried to bear it by clutching the bedsheet. He mercilessly showed his control over me and my body. 

Actually he too was having a fight, fight with that almighty. Since he has snatched the most precious thing from his life Shivaay wanted to show him that he still has control over everything and everyone around him. 

-----

I was playing with the lamb's light, lighting it and closing it. I finally switched it off as darkness could only suit me. I looked at the man sleeping beside me like a baby who just claimed me and at the end said, "I love you so much Anika." 
I laughed sarcastically. He just made love with his second wife that too forcefully and confessed his love for his first wife. 

You all must be thunking I should feel bad or it must be so heart wrenching but no! I never loved Shivaay and thus never expected any love from his side too but what hurts me is what I have become. I never used to be this fragile or submissive but isn't this what I deserve after what I have done. After all, I am the reaoson behind this condition of Shivaay. I deserve this, yes, I deserve to be treated like this. 

Oh did I introduce myself? I am Mrs. Gauri Shivaay Singh Oberoi, in love with my husband's brother and my husband, well he's still in love with my best friend. No 'L' word is perfect be it life or love, it's all tangled. 

-----

Waiting eagerly for your feedback guys! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

falala333 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is definitely not what I expected!

But wow... This is seriously Tangled.. Quite an apt title for the story...

But now I wonder what up with Om and Anika's POV on the whole situation..

I'll be looking out for the next part. 😊
KrUtI97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Omg!!! That was so unexpected!!! Will be waiting for next parts...update as soon as u can... will be waiting...
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hmm... Totally different, unexpected. OK, plz continue, want to know eagerly where is anika and omkara.
smrithy14 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG... never thought something like this  
plz update next part sooonnn
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
where is om and Annika...its really tangled
KashishJ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Very well written, suspense was maintained till the end.
Dark FFs has its own magnetism
plz update soon
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

plz update soon

Thanks dear! <3
-Aarfa- thumbnail

Originally posted by: KashishJ

plz update soon

Thanks dear! <3
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
What a prologue
So Dark
Kept the suspense well
All the time I thought it was Anika
But in end I started doubting
It is Gauri