12th April ...Live Update

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...Goons beating sk and MS trying to get free herself from kanta...Jeevan comes and asks to goons to stop...Ravi and KC also tells them to stop as he learnt his lesson...Kanta tries to take MS away when SK holds her hand and gets up...Gurmeet beats him again and he fells down and he again punch on his face... blood comes out from his mouth...BG plays ..koun tujhy Yoon male version song plays...He fells down on ground...she shouts his name and ask him to get up as he came here for her and he can't accept his defeat like this...one goon tries to beat him with leg when he holds and throw him away...later he beats Everyone till they fell on the ground..

PD claps for him and everyone does...KC takes Mahek inside house and locks the door...Mahek sits near the main door and break down thinking about what happened..

Vicky helps SK in doing the bandage and he changes clothes in the lane..he asks is he ok..he tells he is fine..SK asks everyone to dance as it is his Sangeet ..He takes a Mike and asks Sharma's to come out...they have made him beaten up so much..now atleast come and join Sangeet...PD goes to Mahek and takes her out in the lane...PD asks hero will you dance alone...she pushes Mahek to him...Geruaa song plays and SK holds her and caress her face ... Everyone dance PD..nehal.. Vicky.

KC comes and stops the music...and when she looks around she doesn't find MehRya.. Mohit tells they were hereonly just now..

He brings her to another lane...and tells Maa has send kangaan and duppata for you .. tomorrow you have to wear it...she was about to shout when he tells not to shout as he has to kiss her again to make her quite..

MS tells she won't wear it...he asks he won't go unless he make her wear it...he tells that she loves him but still doing all these...he makes her wear kangaan...and put the chunri on her head...

She tells you want me to cry...he tells I want to keep you happy...but you aren't supporting my love that's the reason I have to force it...He tells Maa has told it's a blessing that's the reason I made you wear it...if you don't like you take out and throw it...as he doesn't believe in all these rituals

Edited by Shamrouz - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
res. Unres...Sham thanks a million 

Thanks Jeevan Chachu! You saved my Handsome unlike Mahek. Finally she speaks her heart! That was what Handsome was waiting for before beating the goons back 😳 Poor Mahek she's being locked up like a Disney Princess my goodness  PD is so awesome! She's trying to unite lovers. 

Did Vicky tried to dance with Nehal? Given how Cutie Pie is crushing on her ðŸ˜†

Mehrya Houdini act! Awww Handsome... yes tell her exactly why you're doing all these antics. Blasted Chachi is forcing you to do this.  Chachi...😡🤬 But how cute of him saying he'll shut her up with a kiss ðŸ˜†
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham for the LU... This Shaurie baccha is so ziddi but cute... Oh God I m loving this track so much... Eagerly waiting to watch the episode tonight.. 
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Its painful to see him with all scratches, injuries n marks of blood n all. Ugh I hate kanta n her gunde.

Gundi kanta n her gunda gang😡
Shamz15 thumbnail
MS looks back and sees kanta coming there with whole family...SK tells sasuma give me blessings...he touch her feet but she moves back...he tells I have passed one step to become your son in law...he goes from there.

Karuna puts ointment on his wounds and cries that she cares for her or not...he tells I do care MAA...she tells even I want that you and mahek gets back together...but not like this and how dare kanta that she made you beaten her like this...He tells it won't happen now again
Shamz15 thumbnail
Think kanta will insult Karuna ...When she comes with Shagun😡
beckieee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thank you Sham. I eagerly wait for your updates as I cannot watch the show right now.
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs Shamm

This bloody branta can't do anything. Nothing than boasting bloody drama queen
Shamz15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: beckieee

Thank you Sham. I eagerly wait for your updates as I cannot watch the show right now.

Welcome beckiee ðŸ˜Š
Harmony10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
All of your prediction and imagination about Mehak kissing Shaurya's wounds went down the drain ðŸ¤£ I don't think I can watch all the beating and crap..it's too much for my eyes. Mehak still wants to hide behind her chachi's dupatta..chi!! ðŸ¤¢

Thank You Sham for the update.