Whats wrong with zindagi channel

sujairohit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
From past 2 days they are showing fresh episodes in the morning and repeats in the evening.At 1 pm when I was watching lovestory repeat it turned out be fresh episode which at present they are repeating at 8 pm.same is the case with snowdrop.
I wonder why is the channel doing it.For people who miss it in evening they usually watch the repeats in afternoon.But here the entire scenario is changed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ZindagiTVVerified account @Zindagi  
More
Replying to @SidheartB

Dear @SidheartB you can now enjoy your favourite shows on Zindagi in the afternoon as well as in the evening with family & friends!

Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have tweeted and requested Zindagi channel to change the timings of repeats but they haven't yet responded.
This situation of changing the timings of all the repeats is very confusing.
If I watch new shows during the day, then I am left with nothing to watch in night. If I watch new episodes during nights, but miss them one day, then how will I catch the repeats next day? 😕
Is Zindagi Channel is crazy? Every channel wants to attract viewers during prime time but they are more concerned about day slots.
😕
Edited by Dloves1D - 7 years ago
Dloves1D thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, I got the same e-mail from Zindagi team yesterday in which they stated that they will telecast the shows in the afternoon as well as during nights which we can enjoy with family and friends!

I don't understand the reason behind their new strategy but anyway, I am now getting used to it. And as long as they are telecasting new shows, no problem. Just hoping that they don't repeat any other old shows until Little Lord or Fatmagul ends its run.
So happy viewing!👍🏼