11th April Live Update (MehRya Sangeeth)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...Mahek tries to go from there to throw everything...SK holds her hand and pulls her and hold from backside...he tells you look more hot when you are angry and that's the reason I was trying to make you angry...

She tells it's enough...you can't touch me ..you have no right on me..he tells I will touch not once but thousand times...he turns her around and holds her from back side...bas haq Hai Mera song plays...he takes her hand and kiss her hand ...rubs her cheeks with his hand and kiss on it...

Later MS frees herself ...he tells u can lie to me many times...he tells I have that right to touch you...I have listened to you many times and you wanted me to change...I did what ever you wanted...but KC has some other plans..I changed but they have not trusted me...he tells to look into his and tells she hates him...she looks down and tells it.. ..he asks her to repeat it again...she tells again and asks him to go away from his life...while he caress her hair and cheeks ...he asks to tell again..she has a tear in eye...he puts a finger on her lips and tells not to say anything now... just be ready and kisses on her forehead and tells to go inside her house else they will book a kidnapping case against him...

Vicky brings the marriage hoarding board...and shows him...SK tells KC and JC to come and take a selfie with him..

Few goons comes there...KC tells they are her relatives and she has called them...as you won't listen normally...she tells now I will see how will you come in the lane...they break the hoarding board ..SK gets furious Vicky holds him not to mess up now with them..

SK tells KC I have to come back for my Sangeeth...he asks MS to be ready...and tells I love you..to her.

SK calls MAHEK and asks what she is doing...she tells why you are doing this..KC will never let you come inside

He asks her to be ready and they will celebrate there Sangeeth whole night...

Vicky comes and tells ...he has a idea he got a joker dress we will wear it and go ...no one will recognize them...He scolds him..

They reach the lane... Vicky tells Bhai u have built your body in gym ...and look at them ...SK tells it's now 2 minute left and he has to go..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE ๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Unres...Sham a million thanks as always. Love the pics! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Handsome is romancing the way I've always pictured it  โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ โ˜บ๏ธ CVs are you thieving from us?  Mahek is being so pricey. Just tell the truth. She's being Shaurya now . You know you can't hate him. Once hate turns into love there's no turning back. 

Cutie Pie!! Your ideas 

Edit: The romance was a dream?  we're back to dream sequences CVs? ๐Ÿ˜ก Dream or no dream I still got to see Handsome on screen act what I always pictured him to do 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
SK comes in front of the house ...KC relatives block his way ...SK tells it's my Sangeet and iam going inside...if you can stop me than try...One of them punches on SK face. .and than everyone starts punching him...

Nehal see and calls Everyone...He fells down on the floor MS comes and looks at him getting beaten up by them 
dsr11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the LU shamz, today and everyday. You are a life saver.๐Ÿค—
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Can't believe that this time it was mehaks dream ,that she was romancing with shaurya ..
Okay kanta Chachi lost it ...I seriously hate the way she behaved today...
Sh was one kind women...but donno she was behaving like an obsessed mother today ...
How crooked expression she was giving ...
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Shaurie after SRK now Sallu... Ek bar commitment kar liya toh khud Ki bhi nahi Sunnta
Btw Shaurie Q M bang on... But when was Shaurie gidgidaya in front of Sharma ... Anyways 

Shaurie been beaten badly by wrestlers ... Mehek all sad worried crying seeing no defense from Shaurie ...Shaurie chking how Mehek affect seeing him physically hurt... Smarty kahin ka

Aaj toh zordar line mari tumhare like jaan bhi doonga... Filmy kahin ka ...

Shaurie show all the way ...
Edited by blushing - 7 years ago
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Shams ๐Ÿ˜†
Why is Mehek punishing herself I am tired of her's and KC nonsense now 
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks a lot Sam ๐Ÿค—
So it was Shaurya show today
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wish they had played some diff song for that whole sequence. Aur maza aa jata hai.
Loved that is lamhe ko song during that getting-beaten scene.
Sk ms werr sooo into each other during tbat kissing sequence.
Lol so many times he kissed her.on her palm,cheekn forehead.๐Ÿ˜†

Hated chachi for hiring goondas.๐Ÿ˜ก
N mahek wat the hell was wrong with u.u didnt open ur mouth till almost end of beating๐Ÿ˜•

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kanta knew how karuna feels the pain seeing shaurya in pain...how cum being a mother she never thought abt other mother ??
If shaurya has becum obsessed in his love ...
Kanta too has becum obsessed with her ego...