Virendra and the beauty of his royal outfit(pics added)

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

What captured my attention from the very first day is Virendra's royal outfit. Impossibly classy and essentially masculine yet entirely stripped off any kind of embellishment, he looks like a lion on the prowl. Just how contrasting his clothes are in comparison to Shivdutt's lavishly decorated rich garments. In the spartan atmosphere of Chunargarh, he was primarily raised by Maricha to be a unparalleled warrior,his double edged sword. Nothing, not a single distracting element was ever exposed to him be it fancy clothes, silverwares, expensive jewelry or exotic foods.

That he is nothing special or different from common soldiers was made completely clear to him. Its his superhuman combat skills that made him superior and leader of his army not his princely status. Probably thatz why the fellow soldiers has the comfort to say anything in his face when they think he deserves their censure, he thrashes then when he thinks it necessary, he pulls them in his arms when his anger cools down and drink senselessly around fire and banters nonsense. They are his family, his band of brothers. That he was never provided anything other than bare necessities is clear from the mere clothes he wears. It's the standard uniform of Chunargarh army. And I am sure he never found it odd or disgraceful. Unlike Sd, V does not believe in superiority of birth, he only recognizes inner qualities, be it physical prowess or inner strength.

Ck's beauty might have attracted him, but it is her sensitive soul, her blatant disregard of class won him over. If there is anyone in this world who can match him on every step, its she and she only; his heart already knows that, his sub-conscious pokes him tirelessly in sleep, but is his mind ready to listen ? Not yet, I guess !

Anyway, back to the main topic, I think the only thing that bears his crown prince identity is that small gold trinket that hangs from his waistband. Kudos to the person whoever has designed the two superdifferent princes' outfits.That addition of tiny gold in otherwise mute drab layers of coarse clothes is just a strike of brilliance ! And he really does not need any precious stone studded diadem or pearl necklace, gold wristband or flashy rings.

In his leather armstraps, plain clothes,sturdy shoes, with his careless beard and ungroomed long mane, his perfectly sculpted features and confident strides he is unmistakably royal and immediately stands apart from rest. That gold trinket is the only thing he probably needed. Oh and needless to mention that damn thing is unbelieveable saaxy and so is the man wearing it. On EVERYTHING THAT IS HOLY this man is heartstoppingly wild, virile and probably the finest speciment of male species!! Oh at this moment I am so so envious of Ck !

Yes I know, I am digressing and rambling nonsense, cant help yaar. When ever I see V in his courtly appearance I lose my mind ! But I will shut up for now !πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
For the pleasure of ur eyes, yo ladies !πŸ˜‰

Edited by milinda.shreyz - 7 years ago
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Hey dont mess with angry Virendra !

Tsuyashi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U echo my words...(in my mindπŸ˜›) 
That gold trinket thts what I keep looking for wherever they show him in his chunargarh dress...!!!
N his cape too... That opening scene of his when he was on his way to jwarghati...in one shot They show just his cape fluttering in d air... 
Virendra 
Tsuyashi thumbnail
It's brilliantly awesome!!!! The description is just perfect! U are a pro in writing!! πŸ‘
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

U echo my words...(in my mindπŸ˜›) 

That gold trinket thts what I keep looking for wherever they show him in his chunargarh dress...!!!
N his cape too... That opening scene of his when he was on his way to jwarghati...in one shot They show just his cape fluttering in d air... 
Virendra 

yaa, I remeber u mentioning it on one of ur posts. that tiny thing is so eyecatching naah ? Even I cant keep my eyes off it, or his manly pace or his extremely well shaped legs, his narrow waist that graces the waistband and his...ahem...letz stop here 🀣
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
@ sonia : yaah his cape is very appropriate too...SD's extra ornamented cape looks so flashy and shallow in comparison, hain nah ?
Tsuyashi thumbnail

Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

yaa, I remeber u mentioning it on one of ur posts. that tiny thing is so eyecatching naah ? Even I cant keep my eyes off it, or his manly pace or his extremely well shaped legs, his narrow waist that graces the waistband and his...ahem...letz stop here 🀣

Hahhahhahahahhaha continue maza AA rha hai.. Waistband ke baad kya??????????????
Edited by Sonia_prc - 7 years ago
Tsuyashi thumbnail
Shivdutt is more drssed up n ornamented then even CK... She keeps it simple... Sbse zyada jewels SD ke clothes PE hi hain... He loves his royalty lol...baaki CK n V ko jungle n caves pasand hain...πŸ˜›
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Shivdutt is more drssed up n ornamented then even CK... She keeps it simple... Sbse zyada jewels SD ke clothes PE hi hain... He loves his royalty lol...baaki CK n V ko jungle n caves pasand hain...πŸ˜›

keep track of your posts fir se blocked matt ho jana !

on the topic : yah CK keeps it simple too...I think her attendants wear more jewelry than her, but she looks so elegant in her minimal ornaments. yaah CK and V is like match made in heaven, inko jungle, sher, ghoda, danger, caves, rolling in grass, dangling from creeper, yeh sab extreme activities i pasand hain !πŸ˜†