Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: khadija28

who can tell what is it.? reality or dream ..?? but whatever it is really awesome.. why ck is angry I thought she will be happy to see viru..?? maybe he is on her bed that's why..she should be happy na πŸ˜‰

abbey yaar ! kya gaddhe ki tarah baat kar rahi hain tooh ! think logically yaar, they are not yet that close ki Viru sidha bed pe chadh jayenge and khusi ke maare ck will open her arms to welcome him. Ab ankhe khul kar aisi scene dekhegi toh first reaction anger and confusion i hogi naah !! kuch bhi !!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: naturesk

I don't know looks just few hours old...lekin scroll karke end mein jao asli maza wahan hai πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

looks like creative bhaisaab hume shock dekar marney ki koshish kar rahe hain ! what the f**k is this ?? yeh sidha bed pe kaise chale gaye, and holy mother of God, he is caressing her face to wake her up ??
agar yeh dream seq hain toh kiski hain I am dying to know !!
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sonia_prc

Yaar kya hai ismei??? Mujhe darr LG rha hai dekhne mei... Ye log sab  Dikha denge pehle hiπŸ€ͺ

actually u r right, mujhe bhi darr hi laga dekh kar. I mean I was so shocked ki apne ankh par yakeen nehi hua, toh I rewinded and watched again πŸ˜†.
now million dollar question is, is this dream or reality ?
If dream, whose fantasy is this ?πŸ˜† πŸ˜†[I want to know who has this naughty thoughts inside his/her head]

If itz real, tab toh lag gaye aag, ab lankakand honey wala hainπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khadija28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: milinda.shreyz

abbey yaar ! kya gaddhe ki tarah baat kar rahi hain tooh ! think logically yaar, they are not yet that close ki Viru sidha bed pe chadh jayenge and khusi ke maare ck will open her arms to welcome him. Ab ankhe khul kar aisi scene dekhegi toh first reaction anger and confusion i hogi naah !! kuch bhi !!

what to do..??they give me so much shock .. sometime, I don't understand how to react or what to say..??
milinda.shreyz thumbnail

Originally posted by: khadija28

what to do..??they give me so much shock .. sometime, I don't understand how to react or what to say..??

LOL this time it is actually 1500 volt ka jhatka !! Even I double checked to be sure kuch ultisidhi toh nehi dekh liya maine πŸ˜†
By the way, Khadija, check out my latest thread, I am sure u will like it !
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Hey Threadmaker Aaran !

thank u so much for discovering such bombshell. tumhe pata kaise chala this is actually a segment of Chandrakanta, not chandranandini ? coz video title is completely wrong.

Chalo welcome to this forum ! Flower showers on you yaar !