10th April Live Update (Band Bajaa Baraat)

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with... Constables are standing outside Khanna house... Vicky tells SK that they will be leaving in 10 minutes...He tells you will be arrested if you go out... Shaurya still goes out..

At Sharma nivas Jeevan tells Constables are outside his house and he can't come out...they here band voice and dadaji tells who is marrying at 9 am in the morning..

kanta opens the door and sees SK at the door and tells I came to tell you bye you haven't informed me that you are going..

she tries to call police he tells I have already informed to DGP about this ...

He gives card to PD and tells it his marriage invitation card and asks KC to go after 7 days as it's her daughter marriage and he is the certified mad person of this city and stubborn as well and he can go till any extent...He asks mahek to be ready as it is their marriage and she has to marry her willingly or unwillingly..

He leaves from there...Kanta tells you have still hopes that he will change and staying here will create more problems... Jeevan and dadu tells it's not right decision as he can do anything and Jeevan tells we won't let Mahek dreams shatter because of him...she won't go anywhere..

Vicky is in SK bed ...when karuna comes and calls SK that police wants to see him...Karuna is shocked to see Vicky in his place...Karuna goes out and tries to make excuse but Constable comes inside for routine check...SK comes out of washroom and scolds them that he on house arrest it doesn't mean they can come inside his room...

It's morning Everyone is doing break fast in Sharma house...Sonal gets a message from SK ...how is the surprise... she shows the message to Mahek...

Mohit opens the news paper and shock to see the wedding invitation in the paper about Shaurya weds Mahek... Everyone reads the paper..

SK mssgs MS to if you like the mssg than call me ...if not than mssg me.

Swetlana comes and asks SK what is this news ??.. He tells to buy new clothes as she has to dance Infront of his baraat...

He gets a call from Sonal number and mahek calls him and scolds him...He tells kanta Chachi has Provoked me and if he wouldn't have done that kiss your chachi have made you Mrs Sandeep till now...She tells it's not called love what you are doing and I don't want to marry you..

He tells ok than say the same thing in front of him...he asks her to meet and tell the same thing looking into his eyes..

Vicky spikes the drinks of Constable and tells they will sleep for few hours...

MS thinks about SK words... Darmiyaaan song plays

After break...Sangeet celebration starts..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE FRIENDS...๐Ÿค—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Delhi ka sabse bada ziddi aur certified pagal hun ๐Ÿคฃ ...
my God ..kanta Chachi got literally scared !!
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res!  Handsome looks sooo dashing!  I can't thank you enough for including that pic Sham! โ˜บ๏ธ Unres... Shams thanks mil! 

I can't over what Handsome told Chachi yes  One thing is for sure! Shaurya Khanna knows exactly how he is. Certify mad man alright ๐Ÿคฃ

So that's how Handsome is at home and not in jail. House Arrest. I see... Vicky is really helping out Handsome I must say. They make a really good team!  Handsome and Cutie Pie ๐Ÿค— โ˜บ๏ธ

So Dadaji and Chachu is not going to let Mahek's dream fall flat. Meaning...what exactly? That she will stay in Dehli despite Chachi's insistence? Meaning they will fight of Shaurya from marrying her while living in Meera Sharma Lane? Did I get that right? 

Mahek didn't Handsome say to message if you didn't like his surprise? Yet you called  Then again Handsome is certified crazy ๐Ÿ˜† He won't listen to what you say in any case. 

Mami is back...I don't know if Handsome displaying his marriage in public is a good thing or bad thing. The world knows he's getting married again and if anything goes wrong its because of an enemy. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ that makes sense...he's been publicly amending his ways and asking for forgiveness. He has the "audience" sympathy   If anything happens to Handsome because of plotting and scheming...boy oh boy I don't want to think about it.

Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Way Shaurie Vicky fooling Delhi police is  only one Police station and officer kya 
Mehek confused soul ... Shaurie in his own words certified pagal
Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Vicky is in PWG and gives gifts to neighbors telling it's wedding gift ...Ravi comes and scolds him and asks him to go from there...SK comes there and greets Ravi ..RC gets more angry...Jeevan tries to call police..he tells they will come directly to the marriage now to dance in the baraat ...Jeevan holds Ravi who wants to beat him SK tells leave him chachu wants to hug me...

SK tells my would be wife is Beautiful and the lane is looking so dull so iam decorating the lane...

After break...MS holds SK and drags him away to talk to him
lovetoread08 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So finally we got certified sanki insaan who himself declared it๐Ÿคฃ
Thilss lo certified LU๐Ÿคฃ
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oh god wat n entry yaar,
Loved his entry m his dialogues.Certified pagall,ziddhi,meri Mahek se 7din mein shaadi hai,abhi tak tum samjhi nehi darling,mujhe tum chahiye n that kalapani dialogue tooo.

Hhahahhaha he was tooo hilarious n obviously in sk mode while uttering those dialogues๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Kanta chachi ki toh wat lag gayi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Lovvved Shaurya today๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ
mesravz thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the update shamz.
Thank you CVs for showing this mercy, at last SK accepted he is certified mentalEdited by s_lover - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Vicky is full on bhai's side ...he made those police sleep ...
And he was distributing gift to people of mohlawalae...
And the way shaurya was provoking sharmas...

The precap is awsum...
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ziddi aur certified pagal ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks hunny bunny for the LU ๐Ÿค—