No sahil/yuvraj no ssel for yuvani fans

rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Guys its look likevsahil is going to quit or already quitted if he is not there then what reasonn to watch already no yuvani scene and no yuvraj what thy will show only one men left all r ladies pl guys do something yuvani fans bcoz of grandparent only sahil is quitting pl guys we will ask them to change thevteackEdited by rameeraa87 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i agree its all becoz of stupid cvs...pls all of u tweet to change track
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
end the flipping show!!!!! i would rather see it end with them all together 
amaya15june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yanks28

end the flipping show!!!!! i would rather see it end with them all together

i agree with u
Redrubies thumbnail
I wished same... But I knew... Grandchildren = Quitting drama...  But this time I'm with sahil sir... N ofcourse this hegde is not a good writer... If viewers can know the reason behind quitting can't he understand being a good frnds to him... 
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Enough is enough,we tolerated all d nuisance and faced d ignorance of cvs.Let them do,whatever they want.As we all know,sahil  quits now😭..so no need to beg for YuvAni scenes/chage d track infront of cvs😡😡.sahil made a easy way for fans to stop watching ssel now,i think u all will b agree on my points.
STOP TWEETING ON TWITTER AND STOP POSTING COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM NOW.
we all started tweeting and posting comments only for YuvAni...But now sahil quits willingly,so i dont think i have to give more reason to watch ssel,tweets and posting comments.

We already took d first step by not watching ssel ...now its time to do second step...by stop commenting and tweeting for yuvAni.

Thank u
Edited by BeutifulSmile - 7 years ago
Redrubies thumbnail
Rima, I agree... Sahil sir thnx a lot..
amaya15june thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

Enough is enough,we tolerated all d nuisance and faced d ignorance of cvs.Let them do,whatever they want.As we all know,sahil quits now😭..so no need to beg for YuvAni scenes/chage d track infront of cvs😡😡.sahil made a easy way for fans to stop watching ssel now,i think u all will b agree on my points.

STOP TWEETING ON TWITTER AND STOP POSTING COMMENTS ON INSTAGRAM NOW.
we all started tweeting and posting comments only for YuvAni...But now sahil quits willingly,so i dont think i have to give more reason to watch ssel,tweets and posting comments.

We already took d first step by not watching ssel ...now its time to do second step...by stop commenting and tweeting for yuvAni.

Thank u

agree
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
His fb page is updated with a thank you as well.

I agree, this serial has been dragged and dragged and I think they just needs to end it. It's become a story around baby. Used to be dadi and now baby. It's just too much