d4devika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
No mention of mani anywhere in this 😲 should I quit the show 😆
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TFS devu..

i think this is true... Love triangle btwn jigyasa ,kritika,and that hero...

is it the hint of Manish not rentering the show??..

helluwa cvs and PH...TPK fall on floor soon as they shows leap..#NoManyasaNoLeapEND tPk
..dtd... thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d4devika

does we have!!!
ismat___ thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

its already confirmed by six people that Manish is returning. Just wait , and these are just news about new actors which is Tina and most probably her love interest in show. 

d4devika thumbnail

Originally posted by: deepu_t_d09

TFS devu..

i think this is true... Love triangle btwn jigyasa ,kritika,and that hero...

is it the hint of Manish not rentering the show??..

helluwa cvs and PH...TPK fall on floor soon as they shows leap..#NoManyasaNoLeapEND tPk

thanks deepu chetta 😊 .seems like no mention of manish anywhere in this 😕 cvs will ruin the image of the new actors also I bet .#cvsRotinHell##
d4devika thumbnail
So I am sure cvs will make a quadrilateral from the four character Tina, this guy,bani ,suhaan 😆 .the future story will be like this bani will like suhaan because he is similar to her father but suhaan will like Tina .this guy will like bani and tina will like this guy. .cvs aur leap lenge aur geometry hi khatam hogi🤣.inke pass geometry ke alawa much nahi he 😆
Edited by d4devika - 7 years ago
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ismat___

its already confirmed by six people that Manish is returning. Just wait , and these are just news about new actors which is Tina and most probably her love interest in show. 

I think you're right - tension mat lena. Mani opposite Bani/Jigs; Gaurav & Kritika as ?&Tina.
The latter will have a tough task to face: coming level (possible?) with our Manyasa... ðŸ˜ƒ
d4devika thumbnail

Originally posted by: ismat___

but still I doubt if they betray I can't trust those cvs and the crew members they all might be just spreading rumors to hold the veiwers. But until I see him in show I can't believe
T4Thahaanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So I am sure cvs will make a quadrilateral from the four character Tina, this guy,bani ,suhaan 😆 .the future story will be like this bani will like suhaan because he is similar to her father but suhaan will like Tina .this guy will like bani and tina will like this guy. .cvs aur leap lenge aur geometry hi khatam hogi🤣.inke pass geometry ke alawa much nahi he 😆

CVS ka maths waise bhi kaafi tedhe the - ab dekhna hai: kaise theek hojaaenge...