Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

RULES - Please consider these before posting πŸ‘πŸΌ

Appreciation Thread: Appreciation threads are to be used to praise and appreciate particular favourite actor/actress/celebrity. All discussions related to actor's/actress performance, looks, style and personality can be confined to ATs. Please don't use the AT's as a forum to bash/mock/discuss other celebrities/members/characters, discuss what is happening on the forum or elsewhere on IF or other social networking sites, basically keep it related to what the AT is about. 

a. Chatting: We do allow minimum chatting in ATs, provided it is related to this AT alone. Additionally Do not spam with just emotions/numbers to increase post count/pages. Do not quote long quotes.You can quote three posts maximum and they should be small. 

ATs are open for everyone, however, do not invade the AT with the purpose to rile up the fans or instigate them.  Everyone has their right to voice out their opinions and should NOT be judged/generalized based on their likes/dislikes. If any of your fellow members/friends fails to follow the rules, kindly ask them to edit out or tell them its wrong rather than joining them and aggravate the issues further and equally responsible for carrying forward an unfavourable situation. Hence be responsible and take responsibility because that way you may prevent action taken against your AT thread.

ATs/discussions threads can NOT be used to target other members and NO pinpointing activity/mock or taking digs here toward other fan groups. Any derogatory references or name callings against actors /characters/members/Development team members are strictly PROHIBITED here.

b. Report: If you see anyone breaching the rules in any of the threads in the main forum, you will not come here and rant it out about it and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button and report the thread by stating the reason clearly. As soon as the Development Team comes online they would take the necessary action.

We can assure you guys that we only takes action where it's legit reason. However, here is a little catch for the stalkers who just want to report in order to get the AT closed down - If you report any post/comments that has no legit reason, you will be reliable for action against you for stalking.

If the DT sees more than 3 people breaking the AT rules constantly for a week, the effects of violations will kick start, which go as follows:

First Violation - Warning Note 

Second - Another Warning Note   

Third - Another Warning Note  

Fourth - Close the AT for 24 hrs (1 Day)  

Fifth - Close AT for 72 hrs (3 Days)  

Sixth - Close AT for 1 week (7 Days)   

Seventh - Get rid of AT completely from the forum/Shift it to Celebrity Fan Club Forum

ck1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Member 's List

Hit LIKE to become Member of AT ...
Spoilt thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How about Jaane Do Na..Paas MAT Aao Na πŸ˜† sorry my creativity is currently limited πŸ˜•
iPriyalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar.and.spice

How about Jaane Do Na..Paas MAT Aao Na πŸ˜† sorry my creativity is currently limited πŸ˜•

LOL I actually like this one haha!!
Kanwar is playing Shiv so amazingly. I'm totally in love with him! 
Spoilt thumbnail

Originally posted by: iPriyalicious

LOL I actually like this one haha!!
Kanwar is playing Shiv so amazingly. I'm totally in love with him! 

Hehehe thank you πŸ˜† He is indeed πŸ˜³ same here πŸ˜³ he's  a perfect  combination  of good looks and talent  a very versatile actor at such a young age! Such a contrast between his first role in Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha and this one πŸ‘ 
iPriyalicious thumbnail
Yes @sugar.and.spice! I've been following him since the NBTNMKK days and he was phenomenal as Addu! He plays intense characters so perfectly!
Unfortunately I didn't follow his next shows, I watched some scenes of his show with Pratyusha  (Hum Hain Naa) but didn't follow it entirely.
When I discovered that he was back with a new show I couldn't wait to watch it. And I must say he is amazing. I love all his scenes, from the funny to the serious ones. He's a complete actor and can nail any kind of role! And what to say about his good looks?! So handsome! I stupidly blush whenever he comes on my screen lol.
Shiv's character is amazing. I just hope they won't sideline it as normally happens to all male leads in Indian tv. He totally deserves screen space and importance. I don't want the show to revolve entirely around Aastha. She is great but I love my Kanwar/Shiv more ❀️
Spoilt thumbnail

Yes @sugar.and.spice! I've been following him since the NBTNMKK days and he was phenomenal as Addu! He plays intense characters so perfectly!

Unfortunately I didn't follow his next shows, I watched some scenes of his show with Pratyusha  (Hum Hain Naa) but didn't follow it entirely.
When I discovered that he was back with a new show I couldn't wait to watch it. And I must say he is amazing. I love all his scenes, from the funny to the serious ones. He's a complete actor and can nail any kind of role! And what to say about his good looks?! So handsome! I stupidly blush whenever he comes on my screen lol.
Shiv's character is amazing. I just hope they won't sideline it as normally happens to all male leads in Indian tv. He totally deserves screen space and importance. I don't want the show to revolve entirely around Aastha. She is great but I love my Kanwar/Shiv more ❀️

TOTALLY AGREE πŸ‘πŸΌ good taste we have πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And he has a deep voice well suited for those type of roles 

Ohhh I watched the whole of Hum Hain Na! It was one of those very sweet kind of roles πŸ˜³ he was adorable as Bunty β€οΈ

Same! I've  been very excited about it from the time I watched the promo! πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold
You've  stolen my words πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I'm thinking of his close up shots now β˜ΊοΈ

Ahhh yes...that is the problem with many Indian serials πŸ˜• and this show itself is titled on the female lead ! Tina is doing a great job as Aastha but I too love our (we'll  share πŸ˜†) Kanwar/Shiv more β€οΈ

And personal feelings aside, Kanwar  does deserve much importance and screen space! He has the much required screen space factorπŸ‘πŸΌ 

P.S. remember his intro scene in this show? He was such a hero β˜ΊοΈ πŸ‘
iPriyalicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugar.and.spice

TOTALLY AGREE πŸ‘πŸΌ good taste we have πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†

And he has a deep voice well suited for those type of roles 

Ohhh I watched the whole of Hum Hain Na! It was one of those very sweet kind of roles πŸ˜³ he was adorable as Bunty β€οΈ

Same! I've  been very excited about it from the time I watched the promo! πŸ˜ƒ

@ bold
You've  stolen my words πŸ˜† πŸ˜³ I'm thinking of his close up shots now β˜ΊοΈ

Ahhh yes...that is the problem with many Indian serials πŸ˜• and this show itself is titled on the female lead ! Tina is doing a great job as Aastha but I too love our (we'll  share πŸ˜†) Kanwar/Shiv more β€οΈ

And personal feelings aside, Kanwar  does deserve much importance and screen space! He has the much required screen space factorπŸ‘πŸΌ 

P.S. remember his intro scene in this show? He was such a hero β˜ΊοΈ πŸ‘

OK so from now we are going to share our Shiv/Kanwar  β€οΈ (indeed our choice is amazing!)
About his voice, you stole my words this time! Yes I love his voice so much, he has one of those deep and profound ones, I could keep listening to him for hours. He would sound amazing while reciting poetry according to me!
If we have to appreciate mote features of him, I'd add that his eyes are beautiful as well! When he looks at Tina with that expression + eyes... uff! 
About his entry scene, of course I remember the crazy parkour he did! Loved it! But my most fav scenes of him till now are all his scenes in Manali and his monologue with the statue of Shiv ji. He nailed this one! He was so perfect.
And yeah fortunately our Kanwar is getting importance and screen space for now, I hope they can keep going on this way bc there's no way I can accept our Shiv being sidelined!!
Spoilt thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

OK so from now we are going to share our Shiv/Kanwar  β€οΈ (indeed our choice is amazing!)
About his voice, you stole my words this time! Yes I love his voice so much, he has one of those deep and profound ones, I could keep listening to him for hours. He would sound amazing while reciting poetry according to me!
If we have to appreciate mote features of him, I'd add that his eyes are beautiful as well! When he looks at Tina with that expression + eyes... uff! 
About his entry scene, of course I remember the crazy parkour he did! Loved it! But my most fav scenes of him till now are all his scenes in Manali and his monologue with the statue of Shiv ji. He nailed this one! He was so perfect.
And yeah fortunately our Kanwar is getting importance and screen space for now, I hope they can keep going on this way bc there's no way I can accept our Shiv being sidelined!!

Yaye πŸ€—

Hehehe yes... now that you say it, i think that in the future, he should act as a poet in a period drama..you know in the white kurta with  a sling bag and all  

WOW!!! believe it or not, i was going to talk about his eyes in my previous post!!! (But i was rushing  through and i forgot to type that) very beautiful eyes he has πŸ˜³ they have a kind of twinkle in them, a spark...very bright β­οΈ and that adds on greatly to his acting πŸ‘

Oooh yes, loved those scenes too πŸ˜³ specifically all those scenes where he realises that he has failed in getting Aatha to dislike him πŸ˜†

That's  right πŸ‘ as long as the CVs don't lose their  minds, it'll be wonderful πŸ˜³ our Kanwar rocks and will rock it πŸ₯³