Users

Frequent Posters

Ivone12 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

😊 Branka , now you have to teach me how to paint the Easter eggs . 😆

Sarath saw these eggs and now want to have such colourful eggs for breakfast !😕 
Really appreciate your artistry .🤗

Hello Madi, my dear friend 🤗

Thank you for your Easter wishes...😊 As for painting easter eggs, you can use various food colors, or those colors that you use for holi...than you take a cup, add that color and spoon of winager and 2 dcl of hot water and put inside eggs, one at the time (eggs should be boiled first, to be hard boiled eggs)...I always have 5 or 6 cups with basic colours:red,yellow, blue, green,orange...later on I make purple by mixing red and blue...Than you leave eggs in the cups untill you get a shade you want, pale or darker, take it out on the paper napkin to drie...When it cool down and dry, you can draw on it whatever you want, with markers or wax colors or with acrilic colors (I use those) and once when that is dry, you take a cotton cloth, add a little oil or gee in it and rub egg all around to become shiny...when you do that with all eggs, you take one dry cloth and dry all the eggs...they will stay shinny...You can also put some stickers on eggs, the one your kids like...😃

As for those eggs that I boil in onion skin, you should really try once...they get nice brown colour and they are very tasty...So you just collect lots of onion skin, just that brown one, outside skin...put it in the bottom of the pot, place egg on them and boil...You can put those onion skin in the pot in the evening and leave it over the night...than the colour will be more intense...You can pick various leaves or flowers and put it on the egg before cooking...you fix it on the egg by some kind of net...I use my nylon stockings, to keep those leaves on place...you can also use candle wax (melted) and draw on eggs with that wax, which you will remove after the egg is boiled...So you boil your eggs with onion skin...after they are cooked you take it out, remove those leaves or wax, let them cool and dry and rub them with oil and dry them with cloth...I am sure that you will come with lots of interesting ideas, and that Sherru 🤗  and Hemu 🤗  will enjoy in colorful eggs ...

Here are some for two of them...😃

polkadotponie: EASTER eggs

alisaburke: tutorials..whimsical eggs!
And this is what we all do on Sunday 😃...we have competition in egg topping (don't know if that's the right Word)...ie...You choose an egg from a basket and than you and your friend (who choose her own) knock  tops of your eggs against each other...the one whose egg's shell  is not broken is a winner...you do the same with bottom of the eggs...The winner is the one whose egg's shell is whole. and the winner than take the egg of the one who lose...

Kids like to play that game...looks like this, on the Picture down there, I am sure your kids would love to play it, as well,,, only, you can not stop once you started, so it will leave you with  so many cracked eggs...😆😆😆

Bern played this: Easter Game: Shell Crack See whose egg doesn't crack. Give each kid a hard-boiled egg, then divide into pairs. At the starting signal, kids smash the eggs' small ends together. The kids with unbroken shells advance to the next round. Whoever has the last uncracked egg wins.
Sneha.Love thumbnail
Hello Dragica...Love smileys  Hello Vibha... Love smileys

Have a nice day/ evening 😊 Hope you are fine and that you are ready to enjoy your Sunday...😊 

The Enchanted Cove

Sometimes Mother Nature fosters some different friendships. Check out these super cute inter-species relationships.

BO: B . . .

Oh, Mason Jars. Is there anything I do not love about you? No, I just don't think it's possible. From etsy shop: mattlaurajones.

Easter Egg Baby Photo Idea: Happy Easter from our Hunny Bunny, Delaney!
Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: Viswasruti

A sorrow shared is half a sorrow, a joy shared is twice a joy!How true it is dear friends !

Life is strictly coded with happiness and sorrow ! We can't  make it  work properly without one !
Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.🤗

Image result for sharing happiness and sorrow quotes
Related image

Beautiful quotes and such a true and meaningful words Madi 🤗 

Got some free time this afternoon, and after a long time made a siggy...it is a simple one, my PC is blank, yet to upload some Prats pictures and some details that I love to add to my siggies...So, here it is...

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: cygnet9

Actually it is Gospel which suits us Rainbow friends, so I am posting it here:

A Family That Prays Together
(written by Tyler Perry)
Performed by The Cast of Madea's Family Reunion)

We are a family that's been through so much pain
We stand together through sunshine and the rain
We fuss and fight but we love each other so
When in trouble, down on our knees we go
We've learned that
A family that prays together will stay together
A family that prays together will stay together
(repeat)

Wishing you all A Very Happy Baisakhi and Bihu❤️🤗

Such a beautiful  Gospel, Padmaja 🤗 ...And so true...❤️

The words are right for all of us here in Rainbow and for all Pratyushians all around the World, as well, who are no longer around...Guess it is like this in most families, as a time pass, only few stick together, and others, though no longer with us, are always in our hearts and memories.,...

Love this Quote that you posted as well...

"Evenings are life's way of saying that you are closer to your dreams".

"I live in my own little world. But at least they know me here." More

Sneha.Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: nn027

Hello friends 😃

Hello Nado 🤗

I can see that you are ready to celebrate Easter...😊

decorating Easter eggs

Znam da secanja naviru, i da su praznici ti koji najteze padaju, donoseci secanja na sve prethodne u kojima su nasi najmiliji bili sa nama...Neka ti se dusa ispuni mirom i ljubavlju, a srce vjerom i nadom koju sa sobom donosi Isusovo vaskrsnuce...🤗

Ayari G.
Ivone12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sneha...Love

Hello Dragica...Love smileys  Hello Vibha... Love smileys

Have a nice day/ evening 😊 Hope you are fine and that you are ready to enjoy your Sunday...😊 

The Enchanted Cove

Sometimes Mother Nature fosters some different friendships. Check out these super cute inter-species relationships.

BO: B . . .

Oh, Mason Jars. Is there anything I do not love about you? No, I just don't think it's possible. From etsy shop: mattlaurajones.

Easter Egg Baby Photo Idea: Happy Easter from our Hunny Bunny, Delaney!

Draga Branka tebi i tvojima Sretan Uskrs  puno blagoslova i ljubavi ti zelim . 😃 u Zagrebu hladno ..Edited by Ivone12 - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
NatalyMusketeer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hmu2ck6Ln4[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by NatalyMusketeer - 7 years ago
Sneha.Love thumbnail
HAPPY EASTER! ...HRISTOS VASKRESE !

Budite mi sretne i vesele, mir Bozji i njegov blagoslov neka uvijek prati vas i vase porodice. Zelim vam svu srecu i radost ovoga svijeta...❤️

Wishing you all a blessed and happy Easter...❤️

Red Easter eggs done in Serbian Orthodox tradition with warm wax and pen.

Easter eggs are a traditional part of Greek Orthodox Easter. They are usually painted on Holy Thursday in commemoration of the Last Supper. The red-dyed eggs are cracked against each other and the person with the last remaining uncracked egg will have good luck.

14 Tasty Eastern European Bread Recipes for Easter: Slovak Easter Bread Recipe - Paska

Orthodox Easter Service

Ukrainian embroidered Easter Basket cover

Orthodox Easter

I love how this looks with the candles, and the icons in the background

Orthodoxy

Happy Easter Wishes and Messages - Messages, Wordings and Gift Ideas

Happy Easter Wishes

Transparent Happy Easter with Bunny PNG Clipart Picture

My Easter Art Spring Bunnies and Colored Eggs GIF

Ok so I am not sure ours ever looked this cute but boy does this bring back memories...
Previous
1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 118
Next