Whats my name!?Whats my name!?My name is Kangna...

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
So how one start a convo..I thought...Thinking of a name of the thread...I thought...I could come up with this only..So bear with me...

Till the time the khooni dulhan doesn't do one two khoons and officially is send to jail let me just say how awesome is you Shashank...Nope...Khooni dulhan has nothing to do with you being awesome...You are awesome...
So what happened today apart from swinging a kid to send him to Mars...His mother thought where is my son...The other people thought where is he!Me as an audience was almost ready to accept looking at Khuni dulhan's eyes that she did something through her eyes and the kid vanished.

You know what I mean,like how Kajri locked the ancient Almirah by hand movement...And that sound...Try to make that sound and tell me how can I write that sound...I will edit my post and write the sound that Almirah door made...Just like once upon a time I wanted to write O reyy Piyaa the way singer sand the part...Nostalgia...

But no..We found the kid on tree...How it happened!...Thats up to your imagination...The more powerful your imagination is you will be more entertained imagining how the kid reached the tree...But I am telling you nothing can beat the imagination of creatives...Good job...πŸ‘πŸΌ

But thats not the highlight of the episode...The highlight is this...This means look down...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CosmoCoCo thumbnail
EMP 
tum a gaye with a dhamaka postπŸ˜ƒ
No doubt Shashank is awesome 
Ravish is awesome 
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Kangana was looking pretty :)
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shanky lol kya post hai!!and  really 2day shanky  & ravish both were awesum.
and u know  wen i saw that kid not on swing my 1st thot was oh again black magic not again  but then i thot no she mite'd kidnapped him or hid him but then wat i saw my jaw dropped & i was like
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Haan to hua yu...
The episode starts with Madhav and his chote papa whom he yesterday called Papa...Yo,the editor is still trying to understand who is who...Or its them who are creating confusion that look he was called papa yesterday and today is chote papa..Tomorrow he will be Bade papa and one fine day he will again be only papa..There should be papa,chote,bade medium don't matter...

That reminds me of yesterday episode and Vividha's awesome idea...Zindagi mein shaadi ke alawa ,khair choro...Where was I?

Okay so Madhav also started the matrimonial site and with some weird voice modulation asks Ravish that if Kangana has to live in this house then Ravish will have to marry her...Ravish ignores and says no its your SMART Mummy's SMART plan...Smart mention karna is very important...

Then Atharv is finding something fishy as Kangna is not answering questions properly but he let it go as Vividha says probably she is scared.

then Kangna on phone reveals how evil she is.

Morning both brothers went to jogging it seems.Was talking about Marathon.

Full family were sitting outside the house.Looked extra happy for some reason.

Sujata is cutting apple.

Vividha and without name dulhan comes with tea...She coyly gives tea to Ravish...If I wouldn't know she is khooni,I will definitely become dadi Amma and would have said mhare pote ko usski bindni mil gayo hai...

To be continued...
Edited by ExcuseMePlz - 7 years ago
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Then Madhav comes and calls without name Dulhan 'Darpok aunty'. Vividha scolds him and says I told you not to behave badly with elders.

Madhav then asks what should I call her then?

Sujata asks plz try to remember your name.And obviously she cant.Then they decide why not giving her a name.

Sujata - I forgot.
Dadi - Deepika
Dadibua - Snehalata...Kamal hai aapni dadibua...Come on dadibua yaar,you were too modern than this just few years ago...

Madhav - Crying something...Crying aunty probably.
Vipul - Monica...He will never change.
Bhoomi -Neha
Atharv - Priya.

Then Vividha says her name should be something with which she is close to.She remembers how she snatched the Kangana from Vividha and was saying Gid knows why I am feeling something for this kangan.

Then Vividha says her name should be Kangna.

The most happy was Kangna herself hearing her own name.

Then some romantic scenes were shown to show the chemistry...The avis I will make soon.

In one scene she is playing with Madhav,blindfolded.Collides with Ravish.He hold her.Audiences like Guddi,Atharv and Vividha watches free ticket romantic movie.

Then in another scene Ravish is writing something,Kangna comes to see a book.He sees her and then says one minute this book is really good,you read it.She says thanks.Here Guddi is looking at them and feeling bad.

Then that kaapra sukhao face pocho scene happened.And that was watched by Atharv Vividha.And Vividha thinks it will be good if they get together.Atharv kind of agrees but not fully.

Then Ravish and Atharv are playing.Madhav also wants to play.But they request him to wait a little.Then Vviidha comes and says why you are not letting him play Atharv.Kangna comes and says you guys are playing sitting at home.Lets go Madhav we will go outside.She takes Madhav taking Vividha's permission.

Then Ravish says Madhav eally likes Kangna,within a short time.Vividha says not only Madhav someone else is also liking her.Ravish says what?Atharv says she is talking about you,and she already dreamt of your marriage with Kangana.I am with you if you like her like a pillar.

Ravish says both of you have gine mad and talking weird stuff.

He leaves.

Kangna watches and hears all this standing in a corner.She smiles.Evil tha ya kya tha I didn't get it.

Then Kangna and Madhav are in park.A boy comes and stops Madhav from swinging.Madhav comes to Kangna and complains.Kangna says we will have ice cream.Then she asks Madhav to stay and hoes to the kid and swings him.Everyone is searching for the kid.Kangna is like she did nothing.Behaved weirdly.Then we aare shown that the kid is on the tree.

Kangna innocently leaves the place with Madhav.

Precap : Kalindi is there.

Ravish says u expect forgiveness.Your list is quite long.

She says I know I was greedy.Probably asks to forgive her.

Ravish says I dont care you may leave...Kalindi badly cries.
ssuuvvii thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Omg...mhare pote ko uski bindni mil gayo h..ekdum kalyani istyle 🀣
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Khooni dulhan said she was searching them for four years.
And six months earlier she found them.

And then she started keeping an eye on them.

She understood how these people are.How they live,smile,cry etc etc.And made the awesome plan.

Then she said these people have no idea what she is gonna write for them.Means unnke kismat mein wo kya likhne wali hai innko nehi pata.
Ilovecoffee thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Pta hoga to ghar me kyun rakhenge πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilovecoffee

Pta hoga to ghar me kyun rakhenge πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Creatives themselves dont know whats the plan...Unnko khud pata hoga plan kya hai tabhi to jake Kangna ko pata hoga...

Also for now it seems kalindi has no relation with Kangana...Because she said she was searching for Vashists for four years...but Kalindi knew Suman was living a dual life right?