RuMya SS - I Hate Love Stories

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago

Rudra Singh Oberoi, the youngest scion of Oberoi family has never believed in love or marriage in general. But suddenly his survival depends on getting a fiancee. If within a month he doesn't get engaged to a girl under his charms (read control), who his family believed he was head over heels in love with, his father Tej Oberoi would get him married to Sonia Chaddha, and  nothing - absolutely nothing - can be more horrible!

According to Rudra, his father is the worst to entrust finding his life partner, and he did not want to fall in love. Look what love had done to his mother - who lives her life in hope of some day her feelings being reciprocated. Look what it did to Omkara - he had been fooled and left heart broken many times over. Well Shivay did find his one true love, but he must be that one in a million guy who only had to kiss one frog before finding his princess. The chances of Rudra getting lucky - zero, he knew that.

So what's the plan?

Step one : Find a girl

Step two : Get her charmed, absolutely charmed

Step three : Get her to sign the agreement

Step four : Get engaged

Step five : Escape Sonia Chaddha forever

Step six : Go your separate ways

NB: Never fall in love.

Sounds easy right?

What happens when Prince Charming is Devil himself? And he has chosen you as the pawn of his wicked game?

What happens when the Hero and the Villain of your love story is the same person?

What happens when the girl who you thought you'd never fall for, turns out to be your soulmate?

What happens when a game turns a bit too serious?

Of cause, you start hating love stories!

CHAPTER INDEX

This is sort of a prequel to You and I Collide and it's the story of Rudra and Soumya. You don't have to read YAIC to read this, but it sure does contain spoilers.😉

I wanted these two to have a unique story of their own, and to my disappointment their initial story sort of follows the footsteps of Shivika, (Come on, Sumo even splashed water on Rudy!🤔) so I'm giving them a fresh take here, a new journey, new adventures. You're welcome to hop in.😳

As usual, my characters are neither all white nor all black, they have their own pretty grays. I won't give you anything hard to digest, just some depth and background to ponder on. Rudra fascinates me, he has so much matter if someone dares to explore him...that's what I'm trying to do here, in my own way.

This is an alternate take, although some main twists from the cannon will be featured. RuMya is not my OTP, I started shipping them only very recently. So please be lenient if I make any mistakes. Above everything, enjoy!😃

Love,

Sakura

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
whaaat? Monday? ðŸ˜²
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

whaaat? Monday? ðŸ˜²

it puts me back into the loop in ofc! so...😛
nut-kut-86 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maiin nahin kehti  mein rumya fan thi.par  aapko pata hai aapki aur ek do stories padhke
.ab main rumya ke liye ss jyada chahiye hogi.and aapke character sketch and story padhkar expectation badh jaati hai show se.any ways 
Steps richa chadda se door bhaagne ke liye.intresting
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow it's seems interesting 
I really loved rumya stories 
BookWormV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bookmarked! Thank you for this! love you! 🤗Edited by BookWormV - 6 years ago
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You keep me hooked every time you write gal!!

So, Rudy wants to marry someone to escape Sonia Chadda- now one hing- why does he want that; i mean he agreed to save his family? 

I am really looking forward to see how you deal with this part of the story! Update soonish!
sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Plz update soon. ..eagerly waiting