My salute to Shaheer and Jagat Rawat!!!!

rahul74 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I dont want to comment anything on the episode. Just one word Fantabulous. 

But i would really like to thank Shaheer as Dev and Jagat as Bijoy for giving us one of the best scene ever in Indian television history. The drinking scene was absolutely magic. It was the closest thing to perfection. And after that the dance scene was hilarious . Pure class in terms of acting. 

After post leap , this is one scene which will remain in fans heart for long. Pre leap had many though!!!!
Edited by rahul74 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gaurimisha thumbnail
Agree. I doubt we would get such a scene between ex-sasur-jamai in telly world. Brilliant piece of writing and acting. Impressed.
dhank thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That guy Is from nsd if m not wrong..bijou..he is good  actor..shaheer  toh mind blowing  as always 
krish8090 thumbnail
but jagat rawat ji u excelled , ultimate performace, dance also u beat mikaljakson. nd shaheer, aapke acting aur dialogue delivery me amitabh ke flavours dikh rahe hai,👏
nice post by rahul, 
rahul74 thumbnail

Originally posted by: krish8090

but jagat rawat ji u excelled , ultimate performace, dance also u beat mikaljakson. nd shaheer, aapke acting aur dialogue delivery me amitabh ke flavours dikh rahe hai,👏

nice post by rahul, 

Thank u
moni160282 thumbnail
Truly said. They are par excellence. It was indeed one of the best shot in Indian television. Ist time I loved sasur dammad Jodi.
rahulvats12 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yup...best acting and masterpiece writing