I know what they're trying to do

--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
We've a girl about whom we can say has both heart and mind in their right and best place but just doesn't believe in god as there can't be a god who's so unfair and unreasonable... 

We've a family who believes bowing their heads before god is the best thing they can ever do for how they're able to live fortunately and they just can't look beyond this.

When these two thoughts come face-face a war is raged and many dramatic situations are gonna happen in this show. I think I know what the makers are intending to show, they're gonna make this family look a bit on the humanity side and this girl on the god side when there comes a common point after which they'll be able to live happily together.

Fl is going to have huge opinionated wars with Guruma who seems to be a self-proclaimed goddess. I felt too disgusted when she threw the prasad of that guy on the floor just to make him touch her feet. Ml's family is a crazy bunch, I dunno how the FL will survive there, if I were in that place I would go crazy in no time. Yes, I agree that anger, jealous are negative feelings but they're also so natural to a living person just like happiness, a positive feeling. I laughed so bad when the whole family sat for a big hawan for the reason that the prasad became joota (used, it was drank by a poor hungry cat, how dare it drank before the goddess who gets offered by countless people)

I dunno why but tears kept flowing in my eyes throughout the 1st episode, I just couldn't control myself... as Aastha said god (if there is any) is too unfair, these thoughts about some whole countries (people in millions) have been just trying to survive when there're people who enjoy their asses off without ever blinking an eye have been haunting me like forever. I don't believe in karmas of previous lives as if its real then god is just too harsh as he's punishing for the incidents/acts about which we aren't even aware of while the people who wrong knowingly continue to live happily.

DISCLAIMER - I'm an atheist myself and so my posts might seem to be a bit biased towards the FL. My intentions are not to hurt anyone as those are just my personal views and you're free to oppose.
Edited by --Amulya-- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Even though i'm not an atheist but i really like the show.
Astha is very sweet.I wonder how she will survive in that family.
I love that the show is not preachy type.
and its a show which can be watched by believers too because it does not offend anyone.

dhun.laagi thumbnail
I really liked the concept of the show because it is showing atheism from another perspective: that of a normal person who lost faith for a justified reason, but is a strong believer in humanity. Looking forward to more on the show ðŸ˜³ Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago