Mishal tweets all the best to Aashka Goradia

Posted: 6 years ago
Mishal Raheja @mishalraheja  

All the Best for Nach Baliye.. Just rock the stage with @ibrentgoble Guys please send them all love and votes.. #soulbuddies #realfriend

Edited by ~DaZZ|ing~ - 6 years ago
Awww!   Very sweet of you to be so supporting of your friend and colleague, Mishy! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Heeiinnn they are still in touch with each other kya?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Seeing Daljeet kaur making posts for sanaya mohit and barun clicking selfie with this couple,  i was secretly wishing to see one post from mishal or mahhi for Aashka..  
And yippeee..  Our Mish fufilled my wish..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So happy to see this pic..   

Thanks for sharing dazzy๐Ÿค—

BTW dazz,  i was reading a tellybuzz article of IF mentioning Khushwant's entry in sasural simar ka๐Ÿคฃ you remember him nah??  Our jodhpuri pant wala raja,  dhani's ex deewar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Aashu whether we get to meet or not you will always be special for me And I know the minute we meet the same old madness will begin. Haha

Nice memories, Sister Kala. 
Originally posted by zajedno

Aashu whether we get to meet or not you will always be special for me And I know the minute we meet the same old madness will begin. Haha

. My good old memories..  The LTL fan in me in thrilled..  The only show where i was so much in love with all the antagonists and their cheap plans of separating the leads๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks sara for sharing..  
This one pic and MR's message for Aashu made my day.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Titli_KK3148 - 6 years ago
Originally posted by Titli_KK3148

Heeiinnn they are still in touch with each other kya?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Seeing Daljeet kaur making posts for sanaya mohit and barun clicking selfie with this couple,  i was secretly wishing to see one post from mishal or mahhi for Aashka..  
And yippeee..  Our Mish fufilled my wish..  ๐Ÿ˜ณ
So happy to see this pic..   

Thanks for sharing dazzy๐Ÿค—

BTW dazz,  i was reading a tellybuzz article of IF mentioning Khushwant's entry in sasural simar ka๐Ÿคฃ you remember him nah??  Our jodhpuri pant wala raja,  dhani's ex deewar๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

According to MR, they're really good friends.  I think she might be one of his closest female co-actresses.  She's the only actress I've seen in pictures with Mishal after having completed a show other than Eisha. โ˜บ๏ธ  Mishal referred to Aashka as "gorgeous" on his Instagram and Sanjeeda "very pretty" in an interview.  I hope he'll compliment Eisha the same way one day. ๐Ÿ˜ณ  Barbie darling, he's been pleasing all of his fans in different ways. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  I'm proud of him! โค๏ธ

The media has tried hard to malign Mishal's name, but it's clear that his colleagues all adore him.   How cute are these two? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

As for Khushwant,  I have no interest in watching him. ๐Ÿคช  No offense to the actor, but I wasn't all too impressed with his stint on IKRS. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Titli_KK3148

. My good old memories..  The LTL fan in me in thrilled..  The only show where i was so much in love with all the antagonists and their cheap plans of separating the leads๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Thanks sara for sharing..  
This one pic and MR's message for Aashu made my day.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

I agree, Barbie darling!  Aashka is an incredible actress with a ton of potential. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ  She made her debut with Jenny in Kksum almost 15 years ago.  One of the first Indian shows I had ever watched on television and I developed an appreciation for both.  They were both so young at the time.  It's odd to me how Jenny took off as one of the leading ladies of Tellyland, but Aashka's' been restricted to negative roles and supporting characters. ๐Ÿค”  I really liked Ridhi Dogra on LTL as well. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  She's like the Katrina of television. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
WOW! What a pleasant surprise!!!
Mishal, so nice of you to support a colleague and a friend! Such an emotional message.
Will have to see her dance in NB.

Thanks for sharing Dazz!
Very sweet and gracuois of Mijhal to extend his support to Aashka..All the very best to her!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I remember her as Kkusum's daughter๐Ÿ˜ƒ...My mother used to be a regular viewer of the show.