yuvani_saraj thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
seriously...ab toh hum gaye ðŸ˜­
tfs rima
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
0.6 is still low. I don't think the cvs will be happy with it. Nothing seems to be making much difference to the ratings. 😭
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Stable 0.6 for week 11-Yuvan death,12-baby marriage and now 13-Baby as fake Mrs baby yuvraj birla,competition i.e. Cream and hut making...
1PinkRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

0.6 is still low. I don't think the cvs will be happy with it. Nothing seems to be making much difference to the ratings. 😭

Yes,it is still low but the thing is due to affect of odd time slot also.Trp is just stucked in 0.6,or we can 0.6 is d highest ever trp after new time slot.Lets c how much we have to wait for better trp or atleast above 1.This week other than ssel,mam and jndsd..rest shows of SP has been decreased.
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeutifulSmile

Yes,it is still low but the thing is due to affect of odd time slot also.Trp is just stucked in 0.6,or we can 0.6 is d highest ever trp after new time slot.Lets c how much we have to wait for better trp or atleast above 1.This week other than ssel,mam and jndsd..rest shows of SP has been decreased.

Hi thanks for the info, i was just wondering where you got all the trps from, i really want to see them. And what are the trps for mam and jndsd? Thank you
1PinkRose1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somewhatwriter

Hi thanks for the info, i was just wondering where you got all the trps from, i really want to see them. And what are the trps for mam and jndsd? Thank you

MAM-1.0 and JNDSD-0.7,to know d trps of all shows..Check trp of serials fb.
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Somewhatwriter

Salil Sand on Twitter 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanx for d information dear..I'm telling u, show Kriyyam n YuvAni romance..N some family moments..D trp will be far better than this..Maybe double!!