Kuzey Guney Season 1 Ends on 8th April

loveneverdies thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Promo for final episode. to air on 8th April (from season 1), is already out on Zindagi and it clearly states that Total Dreamer will be taking up its time slot.

So coming to the sad part, we don't have any info regarding season 2 of KG and we don't even know if it will be aired or not, and if it will be (I wish) then when! I don't want a break of another 6 months or an year for it to air! I won't be able to follow!

Come on yaar, Zindagi ending all good shows half way, pehle ATSH and now KG! Fatmagul and Little Lord are definitely good shows but restarting them so early is not a very good decision for a content oriented channel like Zindagi!
Memory of these shows is still afresh in our minds, and so viewers generally skip repetitive episodes, which in fact doesn't generate expected ratings! So what's the point in losing viewership?

Get good new shows, and don't end great shows abruptly!!!!
Hail KG! <3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 7 years ago
Even Feriha is repeated on the channel for the third time at 12:30 a.m.
They are not even letting us know if they plan to air KG season 2 or not which means they don't plan to air it ever or are thinking about it. 

Snowdrop is ending after 5 weeks which is a long wait but still I'm find with it if they are intending to air KG S2 at 9. But from their attitude and comments on Facebook, I don't think they'll air it even at 9. They'll bring a new show instead :(