Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
my question is ...whether saiyyam is gonna put mangalsutra n sindhoor to baby...cos in new olv she was having mangalsutra...i cant c saiyyams mangalsutra...on anybdy elses neck except krishna..
Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Saiyyam fakes the marriage. So he will pretend that he is married to her by the looks of it. How long will this baby storyline go on? How will marrying baby achieve anything?
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

Saiyyam fakes the marriage. So he will pretend that he is married to her by the looks of it. How long will this baby storyline go on? How will marrying baby achieve anything?

but im saying abt precap...they r stting in temple...will he make her wear mangalsutra n sindhoor...i know...no chance..but hw will he escape frm tht ritual...i wish here also baby puts it by herself...in krishnas case saiyyam dint put sindhoor also..😕
Shiney19 thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode. Did we get a Kriyam confession?
divyaak123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shiney19

I haven't seen the episode. Did we get a Kriyam confession?

no..but in precap..it seems like baby n saiyyam r abt 2 get married...
1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Cvs r running out of ideas...So after some day.Should we expect,Baby to marry Sharad or new entrant Golu???Coz baby is paired with every men 🤢 .I think we should prepare about sharad/golu marriage with baby,Coz this is ssel and everything is possible here 😡 .This baby is ever ready bride
Shiney19 thumbnail
I don't understand it all either how baby suddenly has realised she wants Sayyam? She knows Sayyam loves Krishna and he loves his mother, what makes her think he will work with her? Do you remember the scene where she was speaking to Sayyam after his run and she was speaking to him about Krishna. He said to her not to speak about his 'biwi', baby then realised he is in love with Krishna. So what makes her think he loves her and would go against Suhani?