Sayyam is dhol or drum for suhani

Funlovinggul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
The way she treats him i feel like slapping her.
he always protect her from troubles but till now suhani didnt gave any love to sayyam.
i dnt understand what was the need to slap him when he is extremely worried for her.
Iam watching show after so many days but still nothing has changed.
idiot suhani worships dadi like a god who always destroys her and mistreat sayyam who always protect her.
today i agree with baby .she made valid points.suhani only loves yuvan

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Totally agree.. Suhani is so much in love wid Dadi!!
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think suhani feels tht she doesnt deserve saiyyams love...(which is very true...)
like saiyyam after knowing sambhavs truth was not ready to accept krishna genuine  friendship n care 4 him...he was telling tht hw can she b friend with a person who forcefully married her...n whose father killed her mother...

sameway i think suhani...might b feeling...y does saiyyam luv her so much...after wat she has done to him...i agree the slapping was not needed there...after slappin she was even feeling bad 4 tht...but i feel wenever saiyyam is talking to suhani...i feel...gultiness in her eyes...dont know if im thinking much...

if this is not the case...then i dont have words 4 suhani n cvs...they never showed suhanis love n care 4 saiyyam in a proper manner...😕
Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago