04.04.2017: Written Update: Zindagi Ki Mahek

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 1
Shaurya is driving and stops his car and calls someone telling them to meet him at home. He paces at home practising how to say I love u. He says if I were an artist, I did paint u, if I were a poet, I did write poems on u. Sonal and her hubby come to meet Shaurya and agree to help him to patao Mahek. They worry about Kanta. Shaurya gives an idea.

Sherawali Matas Chowki is going on. All praise Maheks cooking. Right then one of their friends inform of a big order. Kanta feels suspicious. All ask her to be positive. They agree to the contract. Maheks uncle's are praying while Mahek is cooking. She thinks she saw Shaurya and goes after looking for him. Shaurya sees her. Mahek loses track of him. They start serving the prasad. Mahek stops when she sees Shaurya in front of her. Bg-Janam Dekh lo. She turns and Shaurya disappears. Mahek feels confused about seeing Shaurya everywhere. She notices her bowl empty and goes for a refill. Shaurya pulls her aside and Mahek says u. Shaurya says my soul is here. Organised this Chowki to meet u. Mahek says restraining order needs u to stay away from me. If Kanta sees. Shaurya says need to complete what I started at cinema hall. Mahek says no need, Kanta is here. Shaurya keeps holding her hand, kissing it and Mahek stammers to keep Kanta away. She leaves and Mahek begs Shaurya to leave as she can't see him getting jailed. Shaurya takes her teardrop and says these are priceless. Am leaving but will say what I intend to before the day is over. He makes her feed him prasad. He walks straight past Kanta but though she feels suspicious, she doesn't spot him.

Part 2
All are happy with success of the Chowki. Mahek recalls moment with Shaurya and smiles. Sonal cribs felt Shaurya will propose. Mahek tells her to discuss at home. Mahek keeps feeling Shaurya's presence. All are boarding metro when someone says ur mobile. Mahek goes to check but by then metro leaves. Mahek is stranded.

Part 3
Maheks family is worried for her. Kanta tells Mahek to wait. Mahek says will come in next metro. The next metro comes and Shaurya pulls her inside. It's decorated with hearts and Maheks pics.

Precap--Shaurya tells Mahek he will fill everyday of her life with love and color. He says he will love her till he is Alive. He says I love u Mahek. Later Kanta brings cops to Shaurya's place and they announce they are arresting Shaurya for breaking restraining order. Edited by Armu4eva - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay dint see the epi first half..
Seems like mehrya moments we're great..
Thanks for the update !!