who's going to die next?

Poll

who's going to die next in ssel.

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ended thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
There was a pic osted on insta from karan's snapchat of yuvraaj, sayyam, bhavna and yuvraajs mum in white clothing. Yuvaan was also there in normal clothes. Seems like another death is on the way... I swear everyone be dying on this show. So who do you think is going to be dead or shown dead at least?
Unfortunately I think it'll be krishna as she's on holiday for a week I think so maybe baby makes her have an accident but her body isn't found. That way she can comr back with memory loss or pretend to have memory loss so baby can feel she can use her or she comes back undercover as baby's maid and help suhani that way. Not to mention this would make sayyam realise he loves her etc.

So vote and comment please.

Xx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
idk...but i feel its either krishna or sharad...bt im 100 percent sure it cant b tht bloody baby or dadi...😡...cvs love killing positive characters...but here more chance is to b krishna..its somewat sure...as per kjs new insta message...
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: divyaak123

idk...but i feel its either krishna or sharad...bt im 100 percent sure it cant b tht bloody baby or dadi...😡...cvs love killing positive characters...but here more chance is to b krishna..its somewat sure...as per kjs new insta message...

Wat was KJo's insta message??
divyaak123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Wat was KJo's insta message??

tht krishna isnt dead...saiyyam will soon confess his love...so stay tuned...😊...mayb every1 will think she is dead..or sum accident with serious injuries...otherwise there r no chance a person like saiyyam will confess all of a sudden..Edited by divyaak123 - 7 years ago
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyaak123

tht krishna isnt dead...saiyyam will soon confess his love...so stay tuned...😊...mayb every1 will think she is dead..or sum accident with serious injuries...otherwise there r no chance a person like saiyyam will confess all of a sudden..

I'm thinking something similar to this too. Something big will need to happen to Krishna for Sayyam to suddenly realise his love for her. 
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

I'm thinking something similar to this too. Something big will need to happen to Krishna for Sayyam to suddenly realise his love for her. 

Y is dis show so complicated!!😔😔