Illusions- A RumYa SS updated Pg 3.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Illusions

Holding on tight to his protein shake, he sipped his protein post a heavy workout, he was lost in deep thought. His toned muscles were beautifully visible, as she stared at them, what a sight, you could see the muscles breathing and their oscillating moments clearly specially in his biceps. Surprisingly Rudra, who can know and will question you to stop staring, did not mind, as he was in his own world. The thought crossed her mind which was surprising, for him, but then her other part argued, to make the most of it as it is a bonus. So she saw intently, and observed his perfect features, and how great did he look, even after his workout, sipping the protein shake. She did not realize, how long she stared, till she felt a pat on her shoulder, and was alarmed to see Omkara giving her a smirk.

Omkara casually asked her, "My brother looks great, right? You seem to stare at him like some monument."

Soumya knew she was caught, but she was not the one to give up, so she tried to just cover up, "Indeed he looks great, considering an artist feels that. Don't you think you could make a sketch of him? He is quite still."

Omkara, laughed, and said, "Surely, I will do it one day Soumya and gift you the first copy, and don't worry, it will be a secet between us." A slight blush just appeared on Soumya's cheeks, and she was about to leave, when Omkara called out for Rudra, "Hey Rudra, how long would you keep Soumya waiting? She wanted to see an OmRu moment. Give me a hug."

Rudra was brokenfrom his trance, and what did he hear, Omkara asking for a hug, like seriously and post his workout? But he would do it for Soumya he thought, for a moment he was overwhelmed, as he really needed it and ran to Omkara, suffocating him and hugging tight.

Soumya had turned back and looked startled, Rudra was genuinely happy and thanked Soumya, and Omkara just winked, before he could do much of a scene, she asked Rudra, whether he is coming for the picnic. Rudra, exclaimed, "Of course, it is going to be an adventure, and I will join you in half hour. I need to have some moments with my family." Omkara, just said, "Patience guys."  Soumya just ran away and Rudra was confused to see what exactly was going on between Omkara and Soumya.

Omkara, interjected his thoughts, saying "So Rudra, you plan to confess in the picnic?" Rudra froze, and exclaimed, "What?  To whom Om?" Om said, "Firstly to me, that you like her. But I know it, but I meant to her, about your feelings. You both give all silent glances and all your actions, prove you like each other, but you act aliens, and do not express. I can help you with quotes, you know, to confess, but it is not needed, she is already impressed, way she was staring at you, you just confess."

Rudra felt happy somewhere, and odd too somewhere, for some reason, and just attacked Om saying, "Omkara, you just make stories, and she is a girl who would never date me, am not her type. She loves books, and I do not. Get the logic? Plus, she is not my type, when did you feel that I like her?" Omkara, just smiled, "Rudra, you really think our bond is so weak, that I do not understand anything? Love completes you, there are no laws like, Opposites attract or both should be equal, cos each love story is beautiful by its uniqueness. You both have that spark, and you will realize it, whether you confess or not. About you liking her, you have not been to such type of picnics ever." 

Omkara's phone just beeped, and he looked at it, with a sad expression, and told Rudra, who was about to leave, "Rudra, Soumya has cancelled going to the picnic, as her best friend is not coming. She told me to inform you." Rudra's face fell, and he was angry, he punched in air, saying, "How dare she Om? She cancelled the plan at last moment, now what do I do in the picnic, and she cannot even inform?"

Omkara said, "I know, how unprofessional, but anyways you will enjoy right?" before Rudra could answer, he heard Soumya shouting, "Rudra! You have fifteen minutes left, are you just going to talk with Omkara? We will get late." Rudra, was pleasantly surprised, and turned to Omkara, for explaination, "But you said, how could you lie?" Omkara was in bouts of laughter, and replied, "Why not? For starters am your elder brother, and can pull your leg, and definitely to prove my point. Confess dude! But make her quiet before." Rudra was embarrassed a bit, and shouted back to Soumya, "Am coming, was taking some great advice from Om."

He turned to Om, and said, "You know me too well, I guess, will miss you and I will try." Saying that he went and met his family members, gave a hug to Shivaay, and went to see his packing list. Few things he did not want to forget in this trip were: few colours, a diary, a camera, a few packed parathas. An odd list of course, but he had his reasons.

Then he went with Soumya, and left for the picnic with a group of their college friends.

Soumya too was thinking on what Omkara said, she could not deny her feelings, she did have a spot for Rudra, and he did care for her, and they have had their moments, but then why could they never talk about it, or were they both in an illusion. She really hoped the trip to clear the illusion.

Rudra was thinking many things, and he was thinking, how to go about what Omkara said, things were not as easy as they seemed, he needed to create certain illusions, for better things.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So I am writing this being inspired from amazing Anshika, tried something totally different.>Drop in feedback, how was it? Your thoughts? Critics

-Madhura

Edited by Madhura.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhiteNoise thumbnail
RES...I deserve first place here!!
Ahh you finally writing something *my work done*
Never thought someone could be inspired by me,M floating over the moonπŸ˜†...This is too much Madhu

Finally unressing!!
Woah...First of all ,I soo love this title 'Illusions' ...
Soumya got it bad!!She is crushing hard on Rudy boy
I can see O trying to play cupid
Loved it !! Perfect balance of fluff and intense
Update soon

Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Animagus_Sirius

RES...I deserve first place here!!
Ahh you finally writing something *my work done*
Never thought someone could be inspired by me,M floating over the moonπŸ˜†...This is too much Madhu

Yes, you do!! Though I feel you are going to be the only person here, =p.
Wow, smart, never knew you woud want me to write.
float then, and send me pics of moon. πŸ˜†. ofc I am inspired, otherwise I rarely write, trust me on that.
wayback thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
I was smiling through out..
I just loved it...
Don't know if I will be able to unres soon or not..
So telling you. . Girl you are just awesome. And please write more..
Unres..
Ok.. I am bit lazy so I will write in short but I must tell you that I am really liking it. ..and am really looking forward for the next one..
And about the title illusion . It is so deep.. I am really looking forward what is going to happen next..
I really liked it the way Om was playing the cupid..
That 's why I like fan fiction more than serial.. Here at least I get what I wish to see..
I am toh dying to see Om playing cupid for rumya..
But there toh we even don't get rumya..
And the picnic.. I am really looking forward to it...
And thanks Anshika for inspiring her...
Between hi Madhura.. I am Ashliana...
You can call me Ash or whatever you wish to...Edited by wayback - 7 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: wayback

Res..
I was smiling through out..
I just loved it...
Don't know if I will be able to unres soon or not..
So telling you. . Girl you are just awesome. And please write more..

Glad you were, and happy to know you loved it. Sure, will await your comment.
Thank you for encouraging, feels great cos I feel writing is not my cup, may I know your name?
I will continue morrow, mostly cos otherwise I will delay forever.
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Yes, you do!! Though I feel you are going to be the only person here, =p.
Wow, smart, never knew you woud want me to write.
float then, and send me pics of moon. πŸ˜†. ofc I am inspired, otherwise I rarely write, trust me on that.

I already see some activity here,so I ain't the only person
I told you about hundred of times to write something ,anything...
Picha
I'm am fully trusting you on that
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anshi- yes. Oh right, you had told. Wow, you shared pic, Lol.
dhun.laagi thumbnail
WOW!!! Loved this πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sumo's got a bad case of crushing going on Rudy, indeed! 
Too short though β­οΈ
Continue sooon β€οΈ

Edited by Hey_Bhaggu - 7 years ago
sanjanagarg71 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Interesting do continue soon
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start 😳
I absolutely loved reading every bit if it