Happy Birthday Sahil!!

sumabkb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
😛Happy Birthday Sahil!!!😊

To the  amazing actor who says he doesn't have will to do but still delivers mind blowing performances

Happy Birthday Sahil the hottest guy in today's Tv industry

This guy who looks tough and bit arrogant from outside but extremely sensitive and loving son of  Mrs. Neelam Mehta was born on April 4th 1988, Delhi, India... here is some pics with his mom whom he lost 5yrs ago..

He did his studies from DPS R.K. Puram and says his mom told that studies is not for him so do acting since he is a mama's boy he obeyed her and joined Whistling woods school for films, media, and animation in order to pursue his higher studies in acting & drama and under its presentation did a short film Ansuni with Aahana Kumra as his co-actress in 2008 he was then just 18!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLWtXj_wGaY (promo link)

In  2010 he got an opportunity to shine on big screen  through the movie Love Express opposite to Neha Yadav who also did her training from Whistling Woods. The director  Subhash Ghai launched them in this movie

❤️❤️❤️ 

Edited by sumabkb - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumabkb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

😊Sahil Mehta As Yuvraj😛

Pic credit: YuvAni_Mp14 on Insta

The show "Suhani is ek ladki' was launched on 9th june 2014 with 3 prominent actors.. Sahil Mehta as Yuvraj,beside him as co-actress our lovely Rashri Rani as Suhani and Neha Yadav as Sowmya.  Now what should I say about this show we all know about the show and  him since 3 yrs.. This show has  given him all that he wanted.  Name, Fame, Loving Fans everything.  Sahil Mehta and Rajshri Rani on screen as Yuvraj and Suhani has been more popular as Yuvani because of their mind blowing chemistry..  Which is the main factor for the show to run all these years.  Sahil has become a brilliant actor throughout  this show.  If everyone has seen the show from the start probably have definitely notice his transformation throughout.. some of the pics of him and our adorable yuvani

Pic Cr: To the respective accounts (yuvanidevotees and Yuvanicaps from Insta)

❤️

This show has not only made him a real celebrity but also gave an opportunity to performed with his co-actor Rajshri Rani  in front of his no 1  idol Mr.SRK in Telebration 2016 for the song "Na jane mere dil ko kya hogaya".  Not only that he also deliver the famous dialogue from  the movie parades for that he got good reply from mr Shaaruk who said "Ganga ko tum raklo me jamuna se kaam chalalunga" no wonder he loves and idolizes we can see the same glimpses of sense of tumor 😆(which he calls most of the time)in Sahil too 

(Sahil and his Idol)

❤️

😉Now some of his favorite things😉

Sahil Mehta is a big fan of cricket and he loves to play too. Soccer is another sport he likes.

Black is his favorite color and most of all he  loves loves loves Chocolates.  He says he has lost teeths because of it but guess he will never quit it 😆

❤️❤️❤️

And most recently Sahil/Yuvraj and Rajshri/Suhani also participated 

in Hotstar Valentine Game with other three pairs of star plus showsin which they almost won but came 2nd which is also a big thing

because it just show hw these two r most compatible

I hope i covered most of all so here is my wishes to you Sahil.

❤️Many Many happy returns of day Sahi I wish you all the success, heath, wealth and have a wonderful career ahead.  Love to seen on this show for many more years to come ❤️ 

Love you a lot and Keep rocking 

Suma

Thank you and enjoy your Birthday to fullest 

❤️

Edited by sumabkb - 7 years ago
amaya15june thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumabkb

Don't post anything

don't post anythingEdited by amaya15june - 7 years ago
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
happy birthday Sahil, hope you'll have a great one...many happy returns...thanks for sticking to this show when many are leaving it...love you, love Yuvraj and love Yuvraj&Suhani...you have come a long way as an actor...I know bec I was there from the early days of this show, you're one of the reasons I never stopped watching it...and wont...God bless. 
very nice thread , Suma . good work & congrats on a job well done
Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday Sahil AKA Yuvraj..Look dashing in black..
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sahil! Amazing actor! Edited by Faeeqa - 7 years ago
Subha27 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day Sahil may God fulfil all ur wishes & dreams...So lucky to meet u as YuvrajBirla in SSEL & glad u stayed back in show by respecting ur fan's rqst hope to see more & more good scenes of u in coming tracks...Have a joyful day...
Nice thread Suma...
amaya15june thumbnail
wish u happy birthday sahil sir may god always bless u.n ur all wishes come true n have a great future stay happy n keep smiling .we watch ssel till now bcs of u n rajshri mam.yuvraj ke character ko aapke alawa koi play nhi kar sakta h.yuvraj ke jaise clothes pahan sakta h koi but yuvraj jaisa attitude koi nhi laa sakta h.i love yuvAni n yuvAni is the best.               suma nice thread well done good job
Redrubies thumbnail
Wish u many many happy returns of the day sahil sir.. N thnq for being a part of ssel till today. It means a lot. We love ur character Yuvraj n keep rocking it... May God fulfil all ur desires n wishes...  Enjoy the day... God bless u... Stay blessed...
Thnq suma for this lovely thread
Edited by Somi....YuvAni - 7 years ago
prashprashu thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Many many many happy returns of the day sahil mehta we all love u as yuvraj and thank u for giving us such a character and best performance in the show as sadu,Halki dhaadi bikre baal and thank u for giving us yuvani once again happy birthday love u ❤️ and thank u very much suma for this lovely threadEdited by prashprashu - 7 years ago