--Amulya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi guyzzz, I'm really excited for this show... I loved the promos and I'e to say I saw myself in FL, not believing in god but still praying for the family's sake... I'll watch this show just to watch how long will they stick to the actual concept and how far will they go in showing the contrasts or similarities between humanity and blind faith/devotion to god...

Wait I don't want to say more sab main hi keh doongi tho mazaa nahi aayega, watch the promos

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmTydiwf_aI&index=4&list=PLAM7IOZnvD2HZMzZ5qLy4I8LC1vZ38Eeo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4TuZFmnD1Y&index=3&list=PLAM7IOZnvD2HZMzZ5qLy4I8LC1vZ38Eeo[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi4WEWTwG6U&list=PLAM7IOZnvD2HZMzZ5qLy4I8LC1vZ38Eeo&index=1[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I am excited for this one...just wish that they don't show the god Lady more than the FL...
cutebaby10 thumbnail
hello guys i am mina and i will surely watch this show it sounds interesting..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and hope to make new friends here..
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutebaby10

hello guys i am mina and i will surely watch this show it sounds interesting..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› and hope to make new friends here..

Hello Piyali here...even I am loving the concept...πŸ˜ƒ
cutebaby10 thumbnail
hello piyali yes it sounds interesting very difeerent from other shows but hope they don't ruin this show and make it sweet and simple by sticking to the conceptπŸ˜›πŸ˜›
.Piyali.. thumbnail

hello piyali yes it sounds interesting very difeerent from other shows but hope they don't ruin this show and make it sweet and simple by sticking to the conceptπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Agree...I have seen atheist boys and girls changing them plots...this one's complete different...to be precise...My type show...just wish that that God lady(Hero's grandma I suppose) isn't give more importance...
cutebaby10 thumbnail
yes piyali that god woman should not be given more importance than FL i like New female lead this is her first show so she should be given more importance than that god women  she is young and has long way to go in her career she is cute too😳😳 
.Piyali.. thumbnail

yes piyali that god woman should not be given more importance than FL i like New female lead this is her first show so she should be given more importance than that god women  she is young and has long way to go in her career she is cute too😳😳 

Yup indeed...I even like the Hero...πŸ˜ƒ I feel I have seen the heroine before...
Edited by .Piyali.. - 7 years ago
cutebaby10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Piyali..

Yup indeed...I even like the Hero...πŸ˜ƒ I feel I have seen the heroine before...

yes hero is good too where do you seen the heroine before every interview of her she said this is her first show.😲😲
.Piyali.. thumbnail

yes hero is good too where do you seen the heroine before every interview of her she said this is her first show.😲😲

I just feel , she resembles some actress...I think she's new only but she resembles someone...I don't know who but someone...