Rikara ss- ice and fire 2nd part updated on pg 2

Patharsitara thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ice and fire 

Omkara  Singh  Oberoi  will never  dare to fall I love because  love only bring  pain. He had vowed and he had been fulfilling  his pledge  diligently. Women had tried charm on him but he had turned  his heart  stone to feel anything . 
He was the most eligible  bachelor  in town. But he was marked unavailable. 
Omkara had learned hard lesson  from  demise  of his parents  marriage  that love could  turn one weak, miserable  and hopeless. It had made his mother miserable  forever. She could  not  leave her two timer cheater  husband. 
How toxic love could  be, Om realized by watching  the misery it created  in his mom life. 
He had  also been  betrayed  by her girlfriend  ridhima. He decided  to not to trust again, not to love again. 

Gauri kumari  sharma , an independent girl  working  on design  of gallery. She was beautiful  girl who could  turn heads of many at one glsncr. But she was not interested  in love. 
She had been betrayed  by man whom she  had loved more than her life. She could  never forgot how her lovable  boyfriend  was busy cheating  behind her back . when she knew  about  this, she was scarred. Her trust was shattered  which she could  never to retain. Since  then she decided  not to get involved  with any man. 

"abhi kaam bahut baki hai. I hope Mr Oberoi ne ek baar design  review  kar liya hota. "she talked to assistant of omkara Singh Oberoi. 
" sir kuch der me aa rahe hai. Please wait"
She was annoyed. She worked hard for gallery. She hoped to meet owner  omkara Singh Oberoi  who did not bother  to confirm  her design once because  he was too much  busy to give time to her. 

Gauri was small entrepreneur  and she knew the tantrum  of big names. 
Omkara gallery  was big project for her. Since omkara was associated  with richest Oberoi  khandaan  and he was self made millionaire. This project would  make her small business  gain popularity in market. Her friend  anuj had helped her to get this project. As he  was working  for omkara, so he had suggested  her name for this project. Om had agreed for Gauri company  though  her company  was too small  even without  meeting her . he trusted  anuj. 

Gauri knew that anuj had done a great favour to her. He was very good friend  of her. Though  he was many years senior to her. He was married and family  man. He cared for Gauri as his younger  sister. But he could  never openly  favour gauri because  of his over possessive  wife who always seemed to suspicious  of her husband . 
Omkara was drawing  sketches  for his next project. He needed to soon get his new gallery  for exhibition  of his designs and sculptures. 
His assistant  Mr malhotra  entered  his  art room. 

"sir, gallery  is nearly  completed. If you would  have visited  once to confirm  its interior  and exterior  look them it would  have been  better " he spoke  with hesitation. 
" anuj has  reviewed  that for me. So I dont  think  I need to check  it " om answered  while sketching. 

Malhotra  burnt with jealousy. He never liked closeness that his boss om shared with anuj Roy. He shared same rank and position  like anuj. But om preferred  anuj opinion  most of time. 
Malhotra  was not liking  his boss blind faith  in anuj. 
He decided  to do something  so that om stopped preferring  and trusting  anuj. 

"bura na mane sir to ek baat kahoo. Aap ko ek baar gallery  check  Jaroor  karna chahiye. Mr anuj to acchi  review  denge kyoki wo dil se majboor  hai"
Malhotra  gave sly smile. He knew how he could  destroy  the  image  of anuj in eyes of omkara. 
Om was puzzled  by malhotra  words. 
 "what do you  mean" he asked. 

"sir, apko to pata hi hoga  ki apke ambitious  gallery  ke designing koi aur nahi Anuj  ki close friend  ms gauri sharma  kar rahi  hai "
" I know. Anuj had said  that she is good . Tum actually  kehna kya chahte  ho. "

" sir, ab Mr Anuj to acha hi acha bolenge  apne friend ke bare me kyoki  pyaar me insaan  kuch bhi kar  sakta  hai. "

" kya bakwas  kar rahe ho. He is married and very good man "
Om shouted. 
" Sir, sach bol  raha hu. The professional  who  is designing  your gallery  is girlfriend  of Anuj. If you don't believe  you can ask  Anuj wife who few days ago fought  with that girl and said her to get out of life of him. 
Anuj preferred  gauri sharma for this project  not because  she is good  but she is his girlfriend. I did not want to tell you truth because  you like him. But I couldn't  stop myself  anymore. I don't want  you to be cheated by them. "malhotra said with confidence. 
He knew om hate those who betray  and cheat. 
Om was shocked  by malhotra  words. He was also his loyal man. And he would  not have lied to  him.  

Gauri  was working  late night. Workers had left the gallery. But she was alone thinking of improvements could  be done with present  interior  design. 
She was lost in her work that she couldn't heard footsteps approaching  her.
She was trying  to adjust mirror  on Wall standing  on stool. Suddenly  her balance was lost and  she was about  to fall. 
She closed her eyes anticipating  herself lying  on floor. But she was held by strong  long  arms of someone. She opened  her eyes slowly  to see the face of the man who was holding  her. 
She saw a pair of long deep dark eyes  staring  her with  anger. 
She stepped  back  with jerk. She had seen the picture  of omkara . But never met him personally. He looked more handsome in real  than photos. 
"who are you "His deep voice echoed  in  her ears. She seemed to be out of trance. 
"hi!! I am gauri sharma. I am designing  your gallery"  she moved her hand forward to greet him but answered by his  cold stare. Gauri  felt humiliated by his cold gesture. She moved her hand Back. 

" itni late night  yaha kya kar rahi ho " om asked her. There was bitterness  in his voice. 
Gauri was puzzled  by his rude attitude. This was their  first  meeting. But omkara  seemed to dislike her at first sight. 
She was baffled. 
" mai kuch improvement  Lana chahti thi isiliye  yaha per hu."she answered.

Om looked  around. Gallery  was designed  beautifully. She had definitely worked hard. 
Gauri  expected him to say something  about  her work but he simply kept checking  gallery  and after few minutes  he left the spot without  giving  her glance. 

Gauri was angry. Omkara  Singh Oberoi  attitude was getting  on her nerve. He visited gallery  multiple  times but he was always cold to her. His eyes  when ever  looked at her, she saw contempt in  those eyes for her. They barely  knew each other. She was unable  to understand  the behavior  of om. Though she also wanted  to keep her interest to her work only. But she was unable  to understand why she was getting affected  by om. 

Today was big day. Finally  gallery  was opened  to visitors. Omkara was busy  with media and reporters. 
Gauri was busy observing the arrangements  suited to gallery. 
"Gauri!!! "suddenly  she heard the angry voice of an woman. 
She looked behind  and saw Anuj wife sanjana  looking  at her as if she would  kill her. 
" didi" Gauri used to call her didi  but she hated her because  she was always  suspicious  of Anuj and gauri  relationship. 
"shut up you loose characterless girl! "
Gauri was stunned. She thanked  her stars  that atleast  no one was available  at that spot to listen sanjana  flithy  language. 
" kya keh rahi hai  aap " gauri shouted. 
" wahi jo sach hai. Himmat kaise hui tumhari  mere pati per Dore dalne ki. Kitni baar samjhaya  ki door raho lekin  nahi, tum to jabardasti  mere pati ko fasane  me lagi ho"
"aap galat samajh rahi ho " Gauri  was hurt and shocked  at her accusation. 
" sab janti hu main. Ye project  to tumhe Anuj  ne hi dikaya hai . Mere pati ka peecha  please Chod do. "sanjana  cried while  screaming. 
Gauri felt numb. She was too hurt to defend her. She walked outside. 
She was stepping  down that suddenly  she tripped  to be caught  by someone  arms. 
She looked  at her saviour  who was none  other than  omkara.
She pulled  herself  from  his arms and composed herself. 
"sambhal  ke chalo "om said. 
" galti ho gayi "she replied. 
" kuch galtiyon  ki mafi  nahi hoti. "om voice  was harsh and bitter. 
" kya Matlab "she was puzzled  by his attitude. 
" you know  very well what I am trying  to say "om rudely  replied. 
" nahi! Mujhe  samajh me nahi aa raha. Khul ke boliye  jo kehna hai "she was feeling angry at his rudeness. 
" Khul ke sunna chahti  ho to suno, Anuj se door  raho. He is a good  man . wo apni  wife ko tumhari  jaisi  ladki  ke liye kabhi  nahi chodega. Isiliye  use trap karna  band karo "om vehemently  spoke to her. 
Gauri was shocked  to hear his accusation. 
" how dare you.. What do you mean by meri  jaisi  ladki. " she shouted back. 
" tum jaise aurat  jo paise ya career ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho. I know  you are using  Anuj for your ambition. Anuj ki mai bahut respect  karta hu. Use tumhari  jaise  aurat se bachane  ke liye koi bhi keemat de sakta hu. 
Tell me how much money do you want to stay away from  him" 
Gauri had enough. She slapped him hard. She  could  not tolerate  humiliation  anymore. 
Omkara  was staring  at her  with anger.  
"I will  not forgive for  you what you told me " she walked away from  him. Her eyes teared up. 
At her young  age she had tolerated  jealousy  of girls,dirty advance  of men at workplace, rumour  about  her  character, false accusation  but she never cried.
But first time a man whom she had not know  properly  affected  her enough that his words hurt her . 

P. S. I have not proofread . So forgive  for grammatical  mistakes. 
I would  love to know opinion  on story. 

Edited by Patharsitara - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is wonderful. And what a title! Fire and Ice, so apt for these two. Can't wait to read more.
Please continue soon!
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
A really awesome take on the story!! would want to read more!!pm pls!
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey patharsitara its very nice one, plz update soon. I always wanted gauri somewhat like this, mean modern working educated women, self dependent, at least. Thanks for this.Edited by angelSRJ - 7 years ago
CursedSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 I m criying while reading this. My dream of Omkaara working on art gallery is vanished by gul. You recreate my dream once again. 
Continue it. Is is so wonderfully written.
rinku95 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb
Can't wait to read more
KrUtI97 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing...independent and modern gauri is what i had dreamed. .. update soon and pls pm me the next parts...
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm..loved it... Continue asap😃Edited by ....Anabella... - 7 years ago
priyanvs thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear if possible continue this pls
swatishrimankar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nicely written