Escape|| ObBros os

WhiteNoise thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hola folks!! Welcome to another OS.Written this one quite long ago,thought of sharing with you all.
Escape

An eerie silence welcomed me as I stepped into the mansion.A ghostly feeling started to grip me ,this didn't felt like the home I once left.None of Rudy's dramatic lines or Anika's senseless blabber could be heard.Soumya's sweet bickering was absent too.I almost felt suffocated ,a rope of guilt and melancholy was gripping me tight against my throat.I couldn't bear to regard them.None of the familiar emotions came to me.

All of my supposed family members were there, standing awkwardly as if it was way too painful for them.It was the first time we all were gathered after Dadi's departure.Even thinking about that dreaded accident caused wave of nausea to pass through me, last night's dinner churned inside me painfully.

I stared at them drinking in their appearance, there was nothing familiar about them.They looked same yet different.Maybe their appearance didn't change but the equation between us wasn't same,if I could still call that equation.Dad was sitting on the couch with his hand around mom,a pathetic attempt to reconcile in front of media, his posture held an annoying rigidness.He wasn't in his normal suits but in casual wear, offcourse being overthrown by Shivaay has effected him.

The crucial thing that caught my eye was Shivaay's cold and ruthless eyes.That were assessing me from head to toe, giving me a curt ,emotionless nod he turned and walked off to nowhere with his phone glued to his hand.His skulk looked extremely awkward to me.Damn, i don't even know who he is.His cold malicious look scared me.Those warm grey-blue eyes that always used to give me a fatherly glare when i messed up something were nowhere to be found.He didn't looked like the brother whose first priority has always been us instead he looked like the same monster that once my father used to be.

Rudra on the other hand graced me with a constricted and fake smile which he mastered in all these years afterall he also got the true taste of success.It was impossible for me to believe that it was the Same Rudra who used to tease me ,passing unnecessary comment over my hair.Though I do believe he is still not as cold as Shivaay,his outlet for emotions is though his sad heartfelt songs.Baby Oberoi is a singer now.He still looked for Soumya but she ,she was just disappeared into thin air,never returning back to us.

Not wanting to be in the same room as the strangers,i walked away to the garden, calming down myself and forcing the bile down that has risen up through my throat.Damn,this is much more difficult than i thought it to be.I don't know what to say or even think, words refused to come out from my mouth.

"You haven't changed at all.Still running away"
Shivaay's voice mocked as I turned to look at him.He wasn't looking at me.What a hypocrite.His words caused a bitter riot inside me.

"At least I didn't turned my back to all"
Acid taste washed over me as i emitted those words.If someone had said that one day Shivaay and I will having a word war with mocking and sarcastic comments, I would have laughed on their faces.But see the irony.It felt so wrong yet I am unable to control those raging words.

"Don't turn this on me.You were the one who left.You ran away"
He accusing tone made it very clear that all the blame is one me.

"Yes I did ran away"
I accepted that a long time ago yet these calm words didn't control the hurricane inside me.I still care for him and I know he did too.But the time that has passed did nothing but widen the distance between us.That is impossible to cross off now.
"I am accepting it unlike you.You chose to shut everyone out,you turned your back on all of us"
It was the truth after the turn of events like tia's truth ,my truth and Soumya's confession too ,things became complicated and Dadi's unexpected departure shattered all of us.The last string that was holding us together snapped and we fell apart.I was in an need for escape, a gateway from reality, Shivaay wanted come out from all that emotional turmoil and as for Rudy, relations became a burden on him.We all chose escape over reality.

"What about me.You once didn't think about me"
A new voice interjected ,breaking the train of my thoughts.

"Everything is not about you"
Shivaay and me shouted simultaneously.Old habits die hard.Instead of smiling at each other like we always used to do ,we glared.
Once again like old times we all were together yet so far away from each other.We used be like the pillars of Oberoi family and now there is no family left.We are not family ,we became familiar strangers.I can see a longing in Rudy's eyes but something was stopping him.Escape.He was the most hurted in this process,he was forced to face the realities alone.

We were so caught up in looking for an escape that we forgot about family.And now here we stand together yet alone.Escape turned out to be more burdensome than reality,it trapped us in its illusion form promising the happiness while we are left with nothing but emptiness.
I wish we have faced all things together.We should have tried facing reality instead of finding an escape.
An escape can never be reality.

Drop in your reviews!
-Anshika
Edited by Animagus_Sirius - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Some times there are stories that leave your heart heavier than it was before you set to read...This my friend is one of those.
While I wish nothing like this would ever befall obros it seems kind of realistic looking at the way things are happening. 
Wonderful heartfelt writing.  I wish there was more.
Love,
Sakura 
Rishrabh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. Simply brilliant. Loved itvhiw u write. Lovely concept.
It touched my heart more bcz obors has changed, which is my fav and its tough to take obros like this.
Pamalo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow... My heart has been wrenched out and stamped by a herd of bulls... God this is so deep. 
Awesome fic. 
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sakura24

Some times there are stories that leave your heart heavier than it was before you set to read...This my friend is one of those.

While I wish nothing like this would ever befall obros it seems kind of realistic looking at the way things are happening.
Wonderful heartfelt writing. I wish there was more.
Love,
Sakura

Well I agree with you on that but instead of going for mainstream I tend to write on alternatives
It seems more real as there are chances of things like this happening in future the idea isn't too far fetched
Thanks a lot,Saku!!
I don't know about more [:
Love back
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelSRJ

Wow.. Simply brilliant. Loved itvhiw u write. Lovely concept.
It touched my heart more bcz obors has changed, which is my fav and its tough to take obros like this.

Hey Ishani!!
Thanks a lot!!
Glad you liked it
There definitely lies a future possibility of obbros being like this
Its tough !!
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My very honest request: Kindly write some ff or ss on the vanvaas track. Puhleaseee!!!! 
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I was thinking, quite long Anshi is not writing! 2 days is long cos you write daily.
This is too heavy and interesting cos it is like a web they are trapped. Each wants to prove he is the best and justified but in the process has lost essence and what they once enjoyed by right, now they fear to ask! Rudra longed for a hug but did not dare to ask, cos everything was unreal.
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pamalo

Wow... My heart has been wrenched out and stamped by a herd of bulls... God this is so deep.

Awesome fic.

Thank u..
Now I feel like I've committed a big sinπŸ˜†

PS- HP fan ??
WhiteNoise thumbnail

Thank uu 😊