Kriyam ss forever yours part 1

Rockstr897 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey ppl,im new here,thought of eriting an ss on my favorite couple kriyam,heres the first part..hope you like it

A little boy,about 5 years old,is brought at the door of an orphanage,his big eyes scanned the unusual surrounding,deep inside,he knew it was his new home...the door opened and he stared at the large figure infront of him,a tall man,with the same unaffectionate eyes that he was used to,stared at him while chewing his paan,
He is too young to work!!the man grumbled at the other guy,who had brought him there..
He has no where else to go,his drunkard father is no more...nd dont mind his size,he will do anything u ask...the guy assured the man who still stared at the little figure that looked at him with his big innocent eyes..he noticed the the bruises on his petite figure,the marks of cruelty gifted to him by his late father...the man wasnt that kind at heart..bt he somehow couldnt refuse those innocent eyes that stared intently at him,
Man:alright,i ll let him stay,bt this is the last young one im allowing this year..we are out of supplies,and very few kids here are old enough to work,and the whole charity collection goes for their education...so its bttr u dont get ny new one this year..
He grabbed the little hand and took him in,sayyam looked around,as all the other kids stared at him...the man let go of his hand so abruptly that his little body was pushed back at the sudden force,and he sprung to the ground losing his balance...the man left the room nt waiting to see if he ws okay..that was how they were treated there..nd he was ofcoz nt treated any better by his father...he was about to get up,wen he saw a little hand stretched towards him,he looked up to see another little face smile at him brightly as he offered his hand...the first loving jesture that he had ever recieved,he quickly grabed the hand nd got pulled up...
Mera naam yuvan hai,the little boy spoke,tumhara naam kya hai?he asked,curiously looking at sayyam..
Sayyam,he answered...yuvan pulled his hand and grabbed him to the playground...
Yuvan:chalo sayyam,jaake khelte hain...
Thats how they became friends...ever since then they hv done evrything together,from working to fooling around...they were partners in crime,and always had eachothers back..they were brothers more than bestfriends...
The next 10 years of their lives went by,both growing more attached to each other...
It was just another late night sneak out...they had made a secret hole on the wall that they had managed to hide from virus,
"Virus"thats wat they called him,the ruthless man who took all their hard earned money and barely fed them...bt these two werent like the others,they had managed to save up their own money,with which they wud eat their tummies full,sneaking out late night...
Ramu kakas dhaba was their favorite place,he was a kind man and was very fond of the duo...after feeding themselves to the brim,they finally got up to leave...
They were absorbed in some conversation when they heard a loud cry...they quickly hid behind the bushes,as they saw few men draging a little girl about 13-14 years old with them...she cried louder,while trying to free herself from their grip..
Mamaji,pls mujhe in logon ke saath chod kar mat jayiye,mein aapki sab baath manungi,she cried at a figure retreating away in the darkness...they saw how the man she was crying out to,was counting the money that he had probably recieved from them after he apparently sold her...sayyam looked on angrily,he wanted to help the girl...he didnt think twice before starting to walk towards them...bt yuvan pulled his hand,stopping him...
Yuvan:kya kar rahe ho sayyam??
Sayyam:uss ladki ki madath karne jaa raha hoon...
Yuvan:tum dekh nahi sakthe hai kya??ham bache hai,aur woh theen hatte katte gunde!!!
Sayyam:par yeh galat hai,hume uss ladki ko bachana hai...
Yuvan couldnt ignore her pleading cries either,he thought for a moment and smirked as an idea struck him...he quickly shared it with sayyam who smiled back...
Yuvan grabbed few stones and started throwing it at them,the goons grew mad in rage as they chased him,except the man who was holding the girl,sayyam tiptoed behind him,with a huge rod and hit him hardly on the head...he was knocked unconscious...without looking at her,he quickly grabbed the girls hand and hid behind a tree..he saw one of the goons coming back,she was startled,he quickly placed his hands on her mouth,wrapping his other arm around her waist..shuting her up,their eyes met for the first time,the very moment,they had imprinted on each other...they were too young to understand the pull they felt towards eo...they gazed at each other intensely,refusing to look away...he had an urge to protect her from every harm,while she felt safe in his embrace...their long eyelock was broken by yuvan who nudged on sayyams shoulders and signalled him that they had gone...yuvan looked at krishna who kept looking down,
Yuvan:kon the wo log?aur tumhe utaakar kyon jaa raha tha?

Krishna looked up at him,unshed tears stung her eyes as she told them how her parents passed away a month back in an accident,and her ruthless mama mami were her only guardians left..and how they tortured her physically,and wen cruelty had reached its peak,they decided to sell her..
Krishna:unhe mein pasand nahi thi,lekin wo log mere saath ye karega,kabhi socha nahi tha...(they never liked me,bt i didnt expect them to do this)she said as she finally broke down..
Yuvan and sayyam stood staring at her with misty eyes,they felt sorry for her,a strong urge to protect her crept through sayyam,
Hum isse apne saath le jaate hai,he said..
Yuvan:par virus isse waha rahne nahi dega...(bt virus wont let her stay there)
Sayyam:usse humara baath maan na hoga...(he will have to listen to us)he said in a determined tone as he looked at krishna who by now had collapsed on the floor crying bitterly,he didnt know why he cudnt stand seeing her cry,he turned away from her...yuvan couldnt take it either..
He placed his hand on her shoulder,as she slowly looked up...
Yuvan:chalo humare saath!!
She looked at the two of them,
Krishna:tum dono ka ek bada ehsan hai mujpe,par mein tum dono par ek bhoj nahi banna chahthi...(im indebted to u, bt i dont want to be a burden on u)

😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome one..Loved reading it
Faeeqa thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This an interesting start. Can't wait to see what happens next! Btw have you written ffs on Telly Updates?
Somewhatwriter thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awww!  This is so cute and sweet! It stole my heart '-'-'- and its such a different idea too! I cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon dear xx
Rockstr897 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjali33

Awesome one..Loved reading it

Tysm dear...loved ua ff too...thnx fr reading mine...
Rockstr897 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faeeqa

This an interesting start. Can't wait to see what happens next! Btw have you written ffs on Telly Updates?

Thanks dear...and yes,i hv written ff s on TU...thnx fr reading...
Rockstr897 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Somewhatwriter

Awww! This is so cute and sweet! It stole my heart '-'-'- and its such a different idea too! I cant wait to see what happens next. Update soon dear xx

Heyy,a big fan of ua ff,or ua writing style...im so flattered gettin a comment frm an amazin writer lyk u...thnx fr reading dear