ZKM Live Update 30th March..

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Episode starts with... Shaurya tie both to the car and drag them on the road. .At Sharma nivas Jeevan tells that' inspector will come to take your statement...they hear a voice of Shaurya...who calls MAHEK to come out...they come out and ...He throw them and in front of her ...kanta tells what he did this...Ajay and rohith asks for forgiveness and tells we will treat you like sister... Shaurya tell she can forgive you but I won't...

Inspector comes to arrest them...Ajay tells that take us to lock up and save us from Shaurya...he grabs their neck ...Mahek tells to leave them and let police do their work... Inspector asks SK also to come along as he is also a eye witness...

Nehal tells SK loves Di so much...kanta tells it's his obsession not love...and one day he will destroy everything...

later in Mahek bedroom nehal and Sonal makes SK's fun repeating his dilouges...Mahek tells Sonal if your sasuma listen than you will have to listen to her ..

SK calls MAHEK...and Sonal teases thats is it your personal body guard phone...she goes to window to talk to him..she asks are you fine...he asks even I want to ask same thing...he asks her to come down ..she tells you have again started doing rounds of my line. .she tells just now nehal and Sonal were talking about you...he tells I will be happy if I hear it from kanta Chachi...

Mahek tells that they won't meet for few days...it can create problems...he tells I have to talk something important...Chachi sees him leaving the lane and MS standing and seeing her from Window..

SK comes back to home ...Karuna asks her how is Mahek ..he tells she is fine ...she tells if you love her so much why don't you tell her and accept your mistake and say sorry...he says I can't say sorry to anyone...

Kanta thinks about SK bringing Ajay and rohith ...and later coming in the lane...She tells I have to do something about it..

MS and family are having breakfast...and MS insist coming along with them...Chachi comes from outside ... Everyone asks from where she is coming...

At WC SK is practicing how to start talk with mahek...he tells I have to hire a poet now...He asks all the staff early and orders them to decorate. as per his instructions..

SK even decorates MDH and Sonal and nehal are happy and praises SK for that...

SK comes and tells I want to talk to MAHEK in front of everyone...Chachi tries to stop him ...but he doesn't listen...He tells if you want to talk here I don't mind...I even came in night to talk with her ...but she wasn't ready to talk...I need to talk with for 2 minutes and she holds her hand to take her inside...Mahek tries to stop him..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs Shamm

One important question. 

Is that the SAME POLICE INSPECTOR this time too πŸ€£

Guys please do comment here n rate. Its ZKM buzz

Edited by thilss - 7 years ago
Shamz15 thumbnail
Kanta tells before you touch her ...read this she gives him a restraining order papers that he has to keep away from her 50 feets away from her...he tells let me see who will stop me...police inspector comes there and tells they have to arrest him if he does so...he holds the collar of policeman...Mahek request him to don't do anything such...he goes back to restaurant and watch mahek from there ..
Continue..
Shamz15 thumbnail

Welcome chinnu...I have already posted a post on same thing in the morning ...πŸ˜›

Pavi05 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
He want to hire a poet πŸ€£
Meh kisiko sorry nahi bol saktha πŸ˜‘

Kanta vs sk war πŸ˜†
melissaR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Res! Unres...

You ladies wish of that restraining order came true! πŸ€£

Omg... Handsome was going to confess his love in such a romantic way!   Damn you Chachi for spoiling that. That's ok Handsome you can still tell her that in front everyone 50 ft away or is it meters? I forgot πŸ˜†

Nehal and Sonal teasing and Mehrya talking from the window is sooo cute!   Really nice episode except for Chachi's part.  Handsome!! No need to hire a poet. I'm only one call away πŸ˜³ Song reference! Charlie Puth πŸ˜› Plus I have these lovely ladies here to help me too I'm sure πŸ˜‰

Sham thanks a million! 
Edited by melissaR - 7 years ago
Sanhkika thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
haaye kanta chachi ne bazzi maarli..restraining order leke...hadh h chachi ne toh thaanliya h shauri ko duurr rakhne ka...hell
SarunNArshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am really hating chachi now.on wat basis she tuk retraining order.😑😑😑
Do u do this who saves ur daughter from molesters😑
Naam bilkul sahi hai.
Kaanta- thorn😑
Edited by SarunNArshi - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
SK said he can't say sorry 🀒

Even after the blow on his head akal nahi aayi na

What is Sherlock Holmes aatma kanta chaachi up to?? 😲

Why is he decorating WC & MDH ?

One more kidnapped wedding or he s gonna propose SK istyle to Mehak??
πŸ˜‰
Waiting for the rest of the story πŸ˜†
Thank you shams πŸ€—Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago
brat2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sorry posted double 🀒 Edited by brat2008 - 7 years ago