RiKara TS | Heart of Ice | Part 4#pg 9 (21/4)

DamRyeong thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
RiKara TS:Heartof Ice

Hey guys.. the idea of this TS is inspired from an OS posted by Dazzles' in "hate vs hate". Gauri using her and Om's marriage as a plan to stop Om-Svet's marriage. This TS is inspired from the similar plot and rather present a post-weddding scene. Already took Dazzles' approval for posting this TS.

I hope you like it..happy reading :)

Part 1- below
Part 2- Page 4
Part 3- Page 7
Part 4- Page 9

Part 1

"who the hell are you??" Svet asked in anger while Om was shocked to see Gauri..
"Gauri Kumari Oberoi.. hum...Omkara ki patni hai.." Gauri replied with confidence and gave papers to Police officer..
he came forward and showed papers to Oberois which clearly stated that their marriage is registered..
everybody was shocked to see that Om was already married.. but how and who is she exactly..
While Om was in dilemma if he was happy to see her here stopping his marriage with Svet or worried because it's her.. and when the hell marriage was registered..
"ye Gauri k gaanv k sarpanch hai.. aur kuchh aur log.. jo is shaadi ke chasamdeed gawah hai.." Police officer said while bringing 4 old men with them..
"aur hindu vivah adhiniyam k hisab se Omkara doosri saadi nahi kar sakte.." Gauri added with confidence and looked at Om who was as shocked as everyone else..
"dulha pahle se vivahit hai.. ye vivaah nahi ho sakta.." the priest said an got up..
"what the hell is happening..??" Svet grabbed Om's collar..
"you know that you can't back off of this marriage.. you know what will happen..."
"Svetlana!" Gauri finally pronounced her name correctly and with even more confidence..
"humare pati nirdos hai.. aur yadi aap ye saadi karne par unhe majboor karti hai.. to aapko jail bhi ho sakti hai.." Gauri said straight to Svet's face..
"yei sahi kah rahi hai.. ye shaadi nahi ho sakti.." Police officer added and gave marriage registry papers to Om..
Om nodded and police officer left after they dismissed everything and marriage didn't take place..

- - - - - - - - - - 
It was just Oberoi family in the mansion.. Tej was drinking and laughing while Svet was in her room breaking each and every possible thing she could break.. everyone could hear her screams from the room..
"Om.. is it true??" Jahnvi asked him to which he replying by nodding his head in approval..
they were worried as unknown to everyone Om got married but they were relaxed that now he doesn't need to marry Svet..
approx 30 min passed..
Om was sitting on the couch holding his head in his hands.. he had no idea what was happening...
he clearly remember everything that happened in Bareili.. how could he forget that..
he looked at Gauri who was standing far from them and was looking at Om constantly...
Om got up and asked everyone to leave..
"let's talk about it tomorrow...after all the drama that happened tonight..I'm in no mood to take any questions.." Rudra agreed to him
"i'll take her to his room.." Buaa maa said making Om frown his brows but Jahnvi stopped her..
"bua maa.. wo abhi aayi hai.. they might not be comfortable.. and we don't know what happened exactly.. let her stay in guest room.." Om nodded in yes and Jahnvi brought Gauri to the guest room (the room which was given to Chulbul)
on her way.."main nahi janti ki tum kaun ho.. aur Om se kaise mili.. but aaj jo tumne kiya.." Jahnvi's voice choked.. "thank you beta.." Gauri held Jahnvi's hands and nodded in no..
"mere Om ki zindagi barbad ho jati us ladki se shaadi kar ke.." 
"hum samajhte hai.." Gauri replied.. Jahnvi nodded in yes and wiped her tears..
"kuchh bhi chahiye ho to mujhe batana.." Gauri nodded in yes and Jahnvi left from there..
she could hear Tej's evil laugh in the hall but she ignored everything and went into her room..
-- - - - - -
Om was roaming in his room..
"i left immediately after the villagers left from there.." Om bit his lips and thought..
"how did she register the marriage... and why did she do that.."
Om opened the papers which Police officer gave him and he was shocked to see that those were his signatures.. not at one place but multiple places..
he looked at his signatures clearly.. those were his.. and those were done with his pen only..
he grabbed the pen from table and looked at it..
Om was hell confused but thens something caught his attention
the date of marriage registry was today.. she registered it today..
Om chuckled in anger and threw papers on the bed...
she got my signatures somehow and got this marriage registered so she can stop my marriage with Svetlana..
Om sat on the bed and recalled which papers he signed recently.. and his brows were frown..he recalled a moment from last night..
"Omkara ji..humein aapse ek helap chahiye.." Chulbul said as he entered in the room..
"haan bol Chulbul.." Om said while slipping in his bed..
"oo... ab humari tankha aati hai to hum ek bank khata khol rahe hai.."
"good..meri kya help chahiye.."
"aap humare saath mein khulwa lijiye.." Chulbul said while standing beside Om..
"what..?" Om chuckled..
"oo.. agar kabhi humein kuchh ho gaya to humein bas aap par bharosa hai ki aap wo paise humari maa tak pahuncha denge.."
"kya bakwas kar raha hai..?"
"pilij omkara ji.."
"hum maa ko hi bana dete ismein.. par oo bareili mein hai..."
Om nodded in yes and asked him to give the papers..Chulbul nodded in yes and gave him his pen too...
Om brushed his hairs with his hand..
"Chulbul helped her.." Om realized..
"of course he would have done anything to stop that marriage.."
"now, he even lied to him.." and that's when he realized that Chulbul wasn't in room.. in fact he was no where.
"i need to talk to her..." Om thought and left from the room in hurry to go to meet Gauri...
"SVETLANA!!!!!!!".. he shouted her name on top of his lungs as he saw her standing outside Gauri's room and laughing like a mad...

to be continued...
I'll stop here.. please let me know your thoughts...
positive/negative.. all comments are welcome.. 
open for sugg as well :)

love
-Akki

my other stories on RiKara:
Edited by itsokaysammy - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DamRyeong thumbnail
please buddy me to receive PMs on updates :)
love
aashiqua thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Yay..u r here with a nw story... awaiting nxt part
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow new TS...superb Loved it...
so om doesn't know that Chulbul and gauri is the same 
Ya of course tej will be happy because now svetlana is free...and all the family members will also be happy because they prefer anyone other than svetlana...
and why svetlana is laughing...did she do something with gauri...
appynehra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice!! 
Update soon!!

already a buddy so do pm!
....Anabella... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awsm loved it... And please pm me
kaku17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great start... Do update soon 
DamRyeong thumbnail
thanks a lot Kaku.. glad you liked it.. :)
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashiqua

Yay..u r here with a nw story... awaiting nxt part

hey.. thank you so much dear..will update soonish.. :)
DamRyeong thumbnail

Originally posted by: appynehra

Nice!! 

Update soon!!

already a buddy so do pm!

thanks Appy..
yep! will send updates after update.. this was a small intro so didn't send PMs..