29th March ...Live Update.

Shamz15 thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Episode starts with...it's morning and SK praying in gurudwara MS is still unconscious...the priest of gurdwara comes and tells that your prayers are accepted and she opened her eyes.  SK comes running to her...and sits beside her picks her up and hugs her ...she asks for water...SK gives her water ...he wipes her water from her face...He looks up and says thank you...she asks whom are you saying thank you...he tells don't know may be to everyone..may be to you and may be to God... priest comes and tells you are lucky...he loves you a lot...it's like he is worshipping...

A person comes and tells that the roads are open now...he picks her in his arms and tells ...he has never allowed anyone to trouble him like this...but Don't know when. you have got this power...he tells once you recover and than I will show you...

Jo tu Mera humdad Hai plays...

They comes out...and kanta Jeevan and Ravi comes there...kanta asks ravi to take mahek ...Ravi gives support to Mahek and takes her...SK tells her wounds are deep ...be careful...kanta tells you must be aware you only have given it...she asks her to stay away from her ..he tells it's done by Ajay...Chachi doesn't hear him..and warns him...he tells I will go away but let her recover first..

The gurudwara person tells ...why are you scolding him ...he has taken care of him and because of his prayers she recovered...kanta tells he doesn't love her it's all because of him ...he is the reason for her condition...she takes her from there...and SK looks on.

Doctor comes to Sharma house and check Mahek and tells that thank God she got the medical care in time...Mohit tells I won't leave this Ajay and Mohit...dadaji tells no need of any complain... unnecessary court case will be there...

Mahek tells I will complain to the police and wants to put them behind bars..

Karuna dresses SK wounds ...he calls on mahek number ...Sonal is having her phone and she disconnects the call...SK keeps on calling 

kanta takes the phone and tells that to switch off the phone and keep away from him...

there is a knock on the door... Shaurya comes and tells he wants to meet Mahek..he doesn't listen to anyone and goes to her room... where MS was talking to nehal .. saying I wish I could have thanked him..he comes Inside...and asks are you Okk..

Chachi comes and pulls and push him away from Mahek...he gets hurt on head...Mahek tells he is not responsible for it..

WELCOME IN ADVANCE...πŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shamz15 thumbnail
Kanta tells he was about to die and you came in between...PD scolds kanta why are you talking like this...Mahek has saved his life and SK has prayed for her to bring her life back...PD asks Mansi to take kanta out..

Nehal tells Mahek is having wound on whole body...SK sits beside her.  nehal tells they should go to hell and burn in the fire. ...Mahek tells no they should be punished here only so that they won't repeat this with any other girl...
shristi0706 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thanks Sham... Ahh chachi why does he keep on hitting n pushing him.. Poor child he is already hurt! 
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you Shams 😊

Grr Kanta Chachi 😑 please try to be reasonable
trentzoe thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So SK is back at PWG .. want that Ajay Rohit punished asap!! Thanks Shams ⭐️Edited by trentzoe - 7 years ago
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I missed this first few scenes of episode...
Thank you for the LU shamz...πŸ˜†
I dint like the fact kanta was just accusing SHAURYA for all  tat happened ...
I agree with her...but she is just loosing to think straight πŸ˜³
Shamz15 thumbnail
She is talking all rubbish...😑
I haven't written all that πŸ˜‘
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shamrouz

Kanta tells he was about to die and you came in between...PD scolds kanta why are you talking like this...Mahek has saved his life and SK has prayed for her to bring her life back...PD asks Mansi to take kanta out..

Nehal tells Mahek is having wound on whole body...SK sits beside her. nehal tells they should go to hell and burn in the fire. ...Mahek tells no they should be punished here only so that they won't repeat this with any other girl...

Thank you PD!!!!

And yes punish these criminals to the full extent πŸ‘
thilss thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Tfs Shamm

Well the spoilers were true. ;)

About 

Doctor comes to Sharma house and check Mahek and tells that thank God she got the medical care in time
And SK saying its not him but those πŸ€¬

Mahek saving him from Kanta the devil

I'm truly surprised. πŸ€£ Spoilers  πŸ€£ Thanks to whoever wrote them  πŸ€£
Shamz15 thumbnail
Dadaji also talking nonsense😑