Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Baby stoops more low and goes to burn Suhani's hut. Pratima asks Saiyyam and Krishna to come with her. Everyone witness Suhani saving Baby from the goons, while Baby hurts Suhani. Pratima tells Dadi that Baby has thrown soil in Suhani's eyes.

Baby attempts to cheat and win, but loses out to Suhani. The goons turn out to be Pratima's hired men to test Baby and Suhani. Baby's evil truth comes out. Dadi and Pratima declare Suhani as the winner. Saiyyam hands over the house keys to Suhani and feels proud of her. Suhani apologizes to Yuvaan and feels guilty to lose him. Yuvaan's soul comes to help her get rid of her guilt. Suhani wins a place at home. Rags and Dadi think of supporting Baby, to get rid of Suhani. They join hands to prove Suhani mad.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiney19 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dadi and Rags are just ridiculous now. I don't understand what their issue is with Suhani anymore. It can't be skin colour anymore. They would rather have evil Baby in the house than Suhani?!
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today yuvan soul see only suhani will he be like ghost if ghost means y didn't he say about baby I think  he is in coma and can comeback like suhani came after accident maybe yuvraj is waiting for his recovery Edited by rameeraa87 - 7 years ago
Manzz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  Thanks   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ

😃  ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³  For The Informative Update  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ   ! !    Nice  ðŸ˜³  ðŸ˜³ ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜†  ðŸ˜†

ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜³   ðŸ˜ƒ  ðŸ˜ƒ ðŸ˜ƒ
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I thought Rags was supporting Suhani nowadays. Time for Baby to be exposed...how long the cvs plan to make evil win, is beyond my comprehension. Kind of getting boring.